BY LANCÔME #77 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Rénergie Anti-Age Eye cream is specifically formulated for use around the delicate eye area, to help correct the visible signs of ageing: eye bags, loss of firmness and wrinkles. With continued use, this fortifying cream leaves eyes looking younger.

Thanks to its formula, rich in active ingredients and soothing Shea Butter, Rénergie Yeux works to strengthen the living fibres of the epidermal cells.

This helps to fight sagging eyelids and bags, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines. In addition, its luxuriously comforting formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and supple.

Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream is amazing for anyone over the age of 35! It really does help keep the wrinkles at bay and firms your under eye area nicely! It is not overly thick or heavy like a lot of eye creams on the market!
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
I used this product for a month. By the end of the month I noticed that my face felt a lot smoother. When applying, I noticed that my wrinkles seemed to blur after using this product. It made applying makeup and not having to conceal my fine lines that much easier!
Ashley P.
Lakeland, FL
I love all Lancome products. My skin can be sensitive at times, but Lancome has never bothered me. I think I get a good amount of product for my money and it actually works. It leaves my face feeling soft but not oily. I definately recommend this to others!
Jennifer L.
Wilmer
Was so delighted to find this product. I have extremely sensitive eyes that are easily irritated by most eye products. I was so shocked when I used the product and didn’t have any eye irritation. Definitely my new Go-To eye cream.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
While I use face products that are very nourishing you can use as an eye cream I wanted to venture out and try a real eye cream. This product is not sticky or heavy so you can use it under makeup or alone and not have shiny under eyes
Kiley K.
Chicago
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
This is a high quality cream that I love! My mom would always use this so I bought my own and gave it a try. I really loved it. At first i thought its more for older women but I realized its not true because it was great on my skin.
Mikaela D.
I absolutely love this cream. After using their rinse, toner and moisturizer, I put this on for bed time. The packaging is AMAZING, the bottle tiny enough to fit in the palm of your hand but big enough to last 1-3 months.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
Lancôme Is one of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Sephora or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
destiney v.
Annville
I love Lancôme and they have amazing products. I just wish their prices were not as high as they are. It makes them a lot harder to afford in bulk. I will say that I do love this eye cream and that it beautifully serves its purpose. I’m so afraid of crows feet and/or laugh lines and this product continues to smooth out my skin no matter how many weird facial expressions I may make.