BY LANCÔME

Night TreatmentRestoring, Firming, Anti-Wrinkle Night Treatment

Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
I buy this as a young woman looking for a great SPF in an eye cream. I also want reduction in fine lines near the eye zone. This cream is super moisturizing, and wonderful during the winter when my skin is extra dry. I notice a visible lift in the fine lines around my eyes. Pro tip: always look out for samples in the Lancôme free gift products. That way you can try before you buy!
Jenny K.
Torrance
I was given a sample of this product when I bought their Dual Finish Powder. Oh My gosh! it absorbed very well onto my skin. I put it on for like two days and I can feel my skin tighten. This product is pricey $122 for a jar. I will buy something during their gift time to get another sample size. This product is amazing!
Adriana M.
Escondido
Now this is a heavy eye cream and for that reason I would only apply it at night! BUT this eye cream glides in so nicely and moisturizes your skin so nice that you wake up the next morning and you can still feel some tightness of the skin! I love this and would buy again, but since it is Lancôme it is a bit on the pricey side
Rangin A.
Smyrna , TN
I love mostly all the Lancôme skin care products this is one of my favorite it doesn’t irritate my skin leave it smooth and hydrated the smell is not that over powering but it smells good would definitely recommend it’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way 👌🏻👌🏻
Bethany F.
Erie
Those product I got from landcome. It was amazing and I love how you put it on at night and sleep with out obj your face. My face felt amazingly wonderful in the morning. I'd recommend this to anyone. It's a bit on the pricey side but totally worth it
Hannah T.
I got this product from my local mall at a Lancôme counter. It has beautiful packaging with their signature rose. It did leave my under eyes tight. It was very pricey for the amount it gives you, and I personally would not buy it again.
Desiree M.
Friendship, ME
I got this as a sample from a local retail store. I liked how it applied nicely and absorbed fast. This eye cream made my skin soft and has a clean smell. I personally will not buy it, only because my "normal" brand works well already.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Paige P.
I got this in my Lancome gift bag when i purchased a compact powder. I don't use it every night, but when I do it does make my under eyes feel hydrated. I am glad that it came for free, because it is quite pricey if i were to purchase it.
Sarah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I use this every single night under my eyes and I love this product so much!!!!!! It's really great and it moisturizes the area really well. I'm going to be so sad when I run out of it though cause it's pricey :/