BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth and plump skin. This Double Performance treatment has been shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

Overnight, surface cell renewal is accelerated so skin looks re-energized, and well-rested. Day after Day, fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable as if they were virtually “slept away”. Over time, skin is visibly tighter, smoother, younger looking.

Benefits:

Nocturnal Restoring Action:

• Smoothes skin texture
  • Evens skin tone
  • Re-energizes skin to fade away signs of fatigue
  • Anti-Wrinkle Action
  • Anti-Oxidant Protection

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Shelby L.
Louisville, KY
I’m obsessed with the night cream. It has taken my skin from dry and lifeless to smooth and radiant. It is a heavy cream that I love! I have purchased this time and time again! I absolutely recommend!
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I love the way this product feels on my skin. As a young person trying to prevent wrinkles and help with the ones I already have, this is a go to. My mother uses it as well and we both swear by it. Smells great and offers the results you expect while feeling amazing on your skin!
Lesley R.
Wichita
This moisturizer from Lancome is my go-to. I use it every single day. I have multiple jars of it so I can have it on the go and at home. It makes my face so soft and leaves it very moisturized. Amazing!!
Kirby W.
Rome, GA
Love this. The scent is relaxing and subtle enough for nighttime, it’s not greasy or sticky, and a tiny bit goes a long way. I will continue buying this every time I run out until I find a better brand(though I don’t think I ever will).
Megan H.
I have been using this product for about 4 years now (since age 24, am now age 28). I use it along with a few other products on a daily basis, including the Renergie day cream and eye cream. I have not developed any wrinkles (that I can tell). I believe most beauty and skin care experts recommend beginning your anti-wrinkle regimen around age 25.
Ashley Z.
Parlier, CA
It's very rare to find a moisturizer that actually works with my skin , at times my skin is very oily and sometimes dry I've been seeing miracles with this moisture it makes my skin feel very soft and clean my skin isn't as bad as before.
Amber F.
I seriously would bathe in this. I've seen a very visible difference in about a two week period since starting to use this cream. It has exceeded my expectations. No need for improvement, works fantastic in my opinion.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
My daily night routine don't go to bed with out applying my lotion! It keeps my skin soft and gives it so much life at the end of the night and I'm preventing wrinkles the price gets to me some time I'm running out so I'm just using it every other day now until I have some money to play with thanks Lancôme wonderful products
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is the only product that I have had dramatic changes from. I love it so much!! I wish I had this whole line in my routine all the time!
Amber P.
Raleigh , NC
Lancome has some of the best skin care products out there! The night cream doesn't feel oily, has a nice smell and feels great on my skin!
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
Does this help with wrinkles?