Lancôme Rénergie Night Cream uploaded by Taylor H.

BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth and plump skin. This Double Performance treatment has been shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

Overnight, surface cell renewal is accelerated so skin looks re-energized, and well-rested. Day after Day, fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable as if they were virtually “slept away”. Over time, skin is visibly tighter, smoother, younger looking.

Benefits:

Nocturnal Restoring Action:

• Smoothes skin texture
  • Evens skin tone
  • Re-energizes skin to fade away signs of fatigue
  • Anti-Wrinkle Action
  • Anti-Oxidant Protection

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is another great night moisturizer from Lancôme. I always have a travel size product I get as a gift when I buy from Lancôme. I have dry skin & i always have the moisturizer I need & it works well with my face oils that are not Lancôme that I apply first. I am never without but I don’t know which moisturizer I will use next. It’s a surprise & I love them all!
Shelby A.
Bloomington, IN
Lancôme is worth the price. They are known for skincare and will never disappoint. It is definitely a more expensive product but you will never regret it. It is a high powered moisturizer while also feeling and smelling incredibly luxurious. I can’t imagine my skin routine without Lancôme. It was a huge step taking the plunge but I have never looked back!
Jenny G.
Hobart, IN
I love how creamy it is! It makes my skin look Dewey and hydrated. The only problem is for someone like me with sensitive skin I think the perfume was a little bit much and I felt a level of tingling on my face I would like to not feel again.
Soren K.
El Paso, TX
I really am in love with this! I love moisturizing my face at night instead of mornings because i get oily throughout the day. This product ks really good i just wish it had a little more product in it for the price. Just me :(
Dulce M.
Pawtucket , RI
I purchased this cream about a year ago. I honestly didn’t notice much difference in my skin and it would leave my skin feeling extremely oily. I wouldn’t recommend for oily skin. Might be a better match for dry skin
Sabrina R.
Palm harbor , FL
I like the way it feels on my skin but I don’t think it works that well. It decent value I guess but it’s not for me. I just haven’t seen any difference since I’ve used it for 2 months 5/10 recommended
Breana R.
Amelia
I love taking my makeup off at night and then putting this on before going to sleep. It makes my face feel so soft and youthful when I wake up and it’s very effective! I would definitely recommended and I would purchase again.
Melanie F.
I alternate between this and my other Lancôme night cream. This one is a bit more expensive so I get it every so often, but I love it. Feels great and doesn’t smell too bad either. Lancôme skin care products are amazing
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
I use this after my serum before my moisturizer. I love this stuff. my granny used it so I guess there where I found my love for it but it works keeps my face tight and smooth and pretty
Lauren E.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product is amazing. It's light, not oily and feels amazing on the skin. The scent is nice too. I've been using this for awhile and wouldn't use another night cream.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
Does this help with wrinkles?

back