Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ritual Travel Set: Firming Cream Spf 15 50ml + Night Cream 50ml + Eye Duo 15ml 3pcs

BY LANCÔME

A retightening night moisturizer enriched with the Resveroside complex, paired with an innovative massage disk see more...

Fapiano J.
anaheim hills
Julia H.
Lancôme Renergie multi lift smells awesome & makes your face baby soft. I purchased it from MACY'S.
Nou S.
En tarf
"My face is firmer when I use it. I love Lancome Renergie night time eye and face. It is gentle, but really strong. Good value I bought it at a Nordstrom sale when they sold it as a kit. My under eyes and face  were firmer and just felt supple. When I ran out I bought another brand that came in a makeup kit on a todays special. After a week I noticed my eyes were less firm using the other popular brand.
"
Isabel J.
Venezuela
This night repairing ritual is good, the fragrance is correct, but its effects do not seem to be prolonged. I like the brand and I am a buyer from this brand since along time ago
Vivian M.
EÉ um produto bom , deixa a linha dos olhos ótima e desfarca muito bem , trata dermatalogicamente , tem cuidados super especiais com a pele.
Ouidad H.
cet ensemble est trés efficace sincerement à la peau  et très efficace à tout age
je l'ai vraiment apprecié
Evelyn B.
Ambato
Es un muy buen producto ya que su efectividad es muy buena, lo recomiendo para todas las chicas que desean probarlo.
Mery Z.
Perfect product , it let my contours eyes very fresh with a douce perfum without a dangerous chimic product