BY LANCÔME

Renergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 (For Dry Skin)

Lancôme Renergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15
  • "I recently purchased this moisturizer and I'm in love ! The packaging is great very pleasing to the eye and sturdy. The moisturizer claims to lift and firm your skin. When putting this on I can feel a tightness in my skin and is very hydrating. The smell is nice, not to perfumy. Definitely going to repurchase!" in 3 reviews
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
This Moisturizer is AMAZING for my 30year old skin. It makes it so soft without being oily. It is great for sensitive skin. I have tried these products before and i love it. I got it from Belk (a southern department store) and I will definitely be buying it again.
Erica R.
Sierra Vista
This is an excellent product. I use this before I go to bed. I definitely have noticed my skin is a little firmer and has lifted. I feel like it has made me look a little more youthful.
Freddricka L.
I received this product as a free gift after purchasing a fragrance from Lancome. I absolutely love this product. I have incorporated it into my nighttime skin care routine. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks and feels very hydrated. The gift size that I received was a great size so it has lasted me a few months, but I plan to purchase the product when I run out!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I really like how this cream is a multi lift product. It's very easy to apply, and it goes on evenly without making my skin greasy or leaving any residue behind. It seems to help with my fine lines, helping tighten my skin. I wouldn't say it has a nice smell but it isn't awful either. I did notice my skin gets a little red after each use but I do have slightly sensitive skin.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I LOVE this product! It is super expensive but it doesn't take much! A jar this size lasted me 9 months with daily use. I have dry/oily combo skin, and live in Colorado - my skin has been so much healthier since using this product. And I can use it every night without the oily parts of my face breaking out. I stopped using my serum and just use this + eye serum and occasionally a toner.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Lauren K.
Great product. I received a free sample after purchasing some makeup. The product does travel a bit, so be sure to apply on the eye bone, not directly under lashes or you'll end up with a little product in your eyes by morning.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Isamar G.
I can't really say a lot about this product because I never really consistently used it that much but the little time that I did was okay I didn't really too many results from it so that's why I give it 2 stars.
Alyssa G.
El Mirage, AZ
I LOVE THIS! This actually works good for under the eyes, it also smells very good. It is very creamy so I think alot will go a long way. I never bought it but I recieve samples of it all the time. I would def buy!