BY LANCÔME

A high-performance multi-action anti-aging cream Developed with MT Technology to target multiple layers of skin s epidermis Remarkably minimizes appearance of wrinkles in four weeks Delivers superior moisture to plump skin Protects skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 15 Unveils a firmer lifted smoother & younger looking complexion Perfect for dry skin Product Line: Lancome - Renergie Multi-Lift - Day Care Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
Love the Renergie line! Super soft, heavy, but not too heavy. I like to use this one at night since it is a little heavier than the Bienfait Multi-Vital. I would recommend this product for any skin type.
Charity M.
hamilton, MS
This stuff smells amazing. Slightly brings me back to like 2008 when I was obsessed with Abercrombie. It really feels like it's sinking into your wrinkles, I guess because of its soft texture. You can definitely tell it's loaded with SPF when you put it on. But spf is never a bad thing... if it were more affordable Lancôme definitely couldn't keep up with production, it's that good. 😉
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
Still trying it out but so far it is making my skin feel nice and smooth. I have really dry skin and have been trying to find the perfect product hope this works!
Marion M.
Tampa, FL
I received this item as part of a promotion so it was free.  It was just okay.  I did not notice any difference when I used it.  It felt good on my skin, but it is probably not something I would purchase by itself.  It did not wow me at all.
Nikki M.
Sarepta , LA
Great lifting and moisturizing cream. Lots of great ingredients for the skin. My acne oily skin doesn't break out. Still searching for the perfect sunscreen though, I don't wear it often and I should I have hyperpigmentation.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I like how this product feels on my skin but I don't see much of a difference in my personal results. I tend to have dark puffy bags. I did feel like the products went a ways and you get a good amount for your money!
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer + spf. My skin rejoices when I apply it and drinks it up quickly. Fine lines disappear through hydration and my skin is protected from the sun a bit.
Ghirardelly O.
davenport , FL
it does a pretty okay job at moisturizing the face but its pretty heavy and oily. i noticed my skin getting greasy quickly after using this product. probably wouldn’t repurchase
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
this cream makes my face feel so moisturized & firm. the formula absorbs quickly into the skin & isn’t greasy looking or feeling at all. I also love the SPF level!
Danielle P.
Des Moines
I got this from a friend who works at the Lancôme counter as an every day sunscreen for when I go out. I live and work in downtown. I live in the Midwest so the sun is quite harsh. I found that this works quite well as an every day sunscreen.
It is quite thick but is great coverage. My only complaint and why I rated it 4 stars is because it is in a pot. The reason I do not like this is because I have fake nails so when I try to get product out of the pot, the product gets under my nails and then o have to scrub under my nails which then takes extra time in the morning.
I wish they would put this in some form of tube with a pump such as the elf moisturizing tube. It would make it a bit more easier for us with long nails.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Has this made anyone break out?