BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream

Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream

Deflates bags, smooth wrinkles and diminish dark circles with the Renergie Yeux Multi-Lift Eye Cream from Lancome. This formula lifts and firms skin around your eye contour while creating a younger, more radiant look. Size: 0.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Eyes For all skin types Gender: Unisex Smooths the eye contour We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Can you mix this eye cream with other eye creams or does it need to be used alone?
Does anyone knows the best to buy this?
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream!
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle B.
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hi sweeties! I am addicted to Lancome Renergie Lift Multi Action Ultra Eye Cream! Absorbs quicky, not sticky! I wake up looking refreshed! Not the tired look all day. No more puffiness or dark circles! Very hydrating, my eye area looks younger! Using this reverses the signs of aging! I wake up confident because I know I won't look fatigued all day and the fine lines/wrinkles are going away! A little goes a long way so this jar will last a long while! Definitely a must have in your skincare routine!
Brittany M.
Copley, OH
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Brittany M.
I definitely notice less dryness around my eyes when using this. I’m not as consistent as I should be with using it, but it does help my makeup stay smoother under my eyes.
Kathleen M.
Orlando, FL
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kathleen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Been MIA for some time now. I’m back !! This time I had to share with you guys how awesome this product is. I discovered this about a month ago and let me tell you I absolutely Love it !! It is soo worth it. The best thing ? It has Firming•Lifting•Dark spot correction• and sunscreen all at the same time. Isn’t that amazing ? Anyways just thought I shared that with you guys.
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,346 reviews
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by jennifer N.
Omg I am loving this!! It keeps my undereye so moisturized with no irritation!! I am forever a fan!! Love it Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Kristavel F.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this to try it out so far I have used only one but wow with one use I feel how moisturized my skin feels it feel amazing I don’t even think I’m going to finish this I’m going to go and just buy it it is great Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream
Kayla S.
Lancaster, PA
Use this almost every night before bed. Gentle and makes my eyes feel refreshed in the morning. Usually comes in a sample pack as a free add on. Noticeable difference in bags on my eyes after a long weekend
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve been using this eye cream off and on for about twenty years and I have recently made it a permanent part of my skincare routine. I’m 45 years young and love the firming affect Renergie has. I typically use it at night because it is a bit heavier. However, it does dry quickly and makeup is very easy to apply afterwards.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I have use this a few times because I got a sample and if we grab bag from Ulta for spending a certain amount of money. Because I’ve only been able to use it a few times and I haven’t seen the biggest basement but it is really a nice texture and it goes on nicely. Do you have tight skin this is something that’s really awesome to help you absorb the moisture you need. I feel like this more of a brand for older women but that does not mean that younger people cannot use this too. They make good products even though they are not cheap at all. Get ready to drop some money on this brands products.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Lanc me Lancôme wrinkle eye Cream work good. It is pricey but it also lasts a long time and you only need to use a little of the product at a time. I'm Not so sure how great the results are but my skin is smoothr
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this product! Its my all time favorite moisturizer ! S in my top 5, and i buy a lot but definitely on the top 5..Its so silky and smooth and it isn't harsh or heavy on my skin very lightweight and a slight pleasant tiny oder but goes away quickly and its not over powering..and no greasy or slick residue..i use it at night and my skin feels amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tamari T.
Jersey City, NJ
il y a 7 mois
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream what are you think about this brand ?
Rachel B. il y a 7 mois
I use Lancôme and love it. I haven’t used this particular eye cream though but have heard it’s amazing and effective.
Angelica A.
Edinburgh
il y a 8 mois
Catherine Z. il y a 8 mois
I actually used this product for about a year. I do think it is good for dark circles and fine lines. But I would not recommend it for more serious lines, drier skin or even for a nighttime eye cream for mature skin. Personally, with dry skin and more lines, I need a more serious eye cream.