BY LANCÔME

Deflates bags, smooth wrinkles and diminish dark circles with the Renergie Yeux Multi-Lift Eye Cream from Lancome. This formula lifts and firms skin around your eye contour while creating a younger, more radiant look. Size: 0.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Eyes For all skin types Gender: Unisex Smooths the eye contour We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
I wanted this to work and I wanted to like it but unfortunately I couldn’t use it. This product made my eyes burn and water incessantly. I also didn’t apply it anywhere close to my lashes, I dotted and tapped it in along the bone of my eye socket as I normally do, then my eyes started burning and watering until I took this off. I am assuming it’s from a fragrance or something in the product but apparently I can’t use Lancôme 😭. I just wish I was able to try this before purchasing so I would have known before hand I was allergic.
Chandni P.
Little Rock, AR
This product is not as hydrating and stay away if you have sensitive eyes. This usually makes me tear up and burns my eyes even if I am careful not to get it too close. For some reason my eyes tear up and burn every time I use this. If you don’t have dry under eyes or extra sensitivity then give this a try. But if you’re like me, I’d try something a little more natural and something without an added fragrance.
Juanita G.
It was amazing! After a couple of days I saw some good results on my face  Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment I’m pretty sure you will fall in love with this particular product that will make changes in your face if you have problems with the acne! I promise you if you start using it you will see the changes!
Mary C.
Portsmouth
Amazing been using this eye cream for a little over a month it's totally worth it I promise all the products ive gotten I am in love with my little bit of wrinkles I had are gone I will continue using these products.
Magaly M.
Mansfield
This product is amazing it exceeds my expectations and I use it on a regular basics. I am a repeat user of this product because it works .I find it a bit pricey but it works. Packaging is nice but in the end what really counts is that it works. I recommend this product.
Lorena C.
Houston
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love it!! Very smooth feeling, refreshing, help a lot with my under eye bags. Is not cheap but is not too pricey either. Loved the way my eyes felt after using it. I do recommend this product💖
Melissa B.
3649 S Quincy CT
Seems to be doing it's job! Haven't had any bad results... I've been using it for about 3 months. So, we shall see. I'm waiting for a six month result/difference.
Selena H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the better part of my thirties and now i to my forties. It has been in my drawer for a reason. It works!
Robyn H.
Manhattan, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This really helped stoped aging and reduce the bags under my eyes. It reduce the appearance of darkness and allowed my makeup to do the rest. I was very satisfied. Would buy this product again in the future.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a sample free with purchase. Used it as directed until gone. I noticed no worsening of wrinkles at all. In fast I saw improvement in the crows feet area and my neck. Would definitely recommend it.
Robin D.