Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream

Over time, skin loses its vital radiance, resulting in an appearance that is dull, dry, and can appear grey in tone. Get your glow back with Rénergie Multi-Glow, a rosy-tinted moisturizer that gives the complexion an instant rosy glow, plus over time lifts and plumps the skin. The formula, infused with Schizandra red berry extract, features a non-greasy, melt-in texture for 24-hour hydration and comfort. In as little as one week, skin looks smoother, skin feels softer with improved texture, and overall complexion appears healthier. Over time, skin appears fresher and less fatigued for a younger-looking complexion. Skin will be glowing with radiance, with or without makeup. The formula is suited for multiple ethnicities, will not transfer to clothing, and will not pill on skin.

• Suitable for multiple ethnicities
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • 24-hour hydration
  • Tested until dermatological control

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER CYCLOHEXASILOXANE GLYCERIN CETYL ALCOHOL BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE GLYCERYL STEARATE OCTYLDODECANOL PEG-40 STEARATE MYRISTYL MYRISTATE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 75120 / ANNATTO GUANOSINE CYATHEA MEDULLARIS LEAF EXTRACT ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH TOCOPHEROL MICA HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM BENZOATE HYDROGENATED LECITHIN SODIUM LEVULINATE PHENOXYETHANOL ADENOSINE SCHIZANDRA SPHENANTHERA FRUIT EXTRACT CHLORPHENESIN POLYSORBATE 80 MALTODEXTRIN POLYVINYL ALCOHOL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL LIMONENE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MANNITOL BENZYL ALCOHOL TIN OXIDE LINALOOL XANTHAN GUM CINNAMIC ACID ISOHEXADECANE ISOBUTANE CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SORBITAN TRISTEARATE ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER SORBITAN OLEATE GERANIOL DISODIUM EDTA CITRONELLOL CITRIC ACID LEVULINIC ACID GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Which one is better? Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream OR Online Only Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 For Dry Skin Please only response if you have used any one of these creams, I have been using EL Multi effect from 1 year, I was informed by someone to try Lancôme Renergie multi-glow, but needed to know your expectations. Thanks.
Hi.   My face feels tacky after using it.   Normal?
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Calgary , AL
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream uploaded by Mariam
Lancôme’s new Rénergie Multi-Glow, day cream caters the skin with all the essential benefits required to maintain a healthy youthful appearance. I find that combining it with Renergie Multi-lift Eye cream and at night with the Renergie Multi-lift Night cream instant results of nourished skin are felt and over regular use lifted, firmer skin is acheived and visible. Used daily every morning the skin develops a radiant rosy glow, becomes plumpier and firmer. The day cream contains Schisandra berry extracts and has a beautiful, luxurious rosy colour, a gorgeous scent and a smooth silky texture that instantly penetrates into the skin leaving a wonderful refreshing feeling deep into the soul. Amongst it's many multi benefits it also corrects the shade of skin smooths, brightens and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It is so easy to use and fits in your daily skin care routine.Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme has great skin products but this one, OMG! I love it! The skin feels great and As I have dry skin this is doing an amazing job
Nanaimo
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream uploaded by Ann T.
I love this it leaves my skin feeling so soft and happy i feel so refreshed in the morning and it keeps me looking young
mississauga
Makes my really oily and I started having breakouts. It’s really thick and not for everyone.
Summerville, SC
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream uploaded by Britney L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved this product I received a sample and it helped my dry skin alot and made my skin feel smoother and more plumper instantly made my skin have a rosy tint to it I even liked just wearing this alone without foundation and I loved using this product under my foundation to set it my foundation looked more glowy I would definitely buy this product if it was more cheaper I really loved it thou if you can afford this I recommend it is a must have if you have dull dry skin .
This is the most AMAZING moisturizer! It is definitely worth the money if you want to treat yourself. This is one of the only products I’ve ever used that is a moisturizer, color corrector, illuminator and primer all in one. You get what you pay for. It gives your skin a gorgeous rosy glow like you just had a facial.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff feels amazing on the skin. It’s a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. It definitely gives you an instant glow and the slightest bit of a rosy tone. Being more tan, I don’t mind the rosy tone I think it’s cute lol it’s not overpowering and looks natural.
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This has become my official night cream. Soft and with a nice scent. It’s a little bit expensive but it’[email protected] it because it has lasted for a long time already.
this product is  a game changer for my skincare routine. I had extremely dry dull winter skin, when i introduced this to my overall beauty regimen. after only two weeks of use, my skin felt supple, soft and looked radiant. I don't wear makeup daily, and this gives my face a subtle rosy glow that makes it look like I do. It is now a staple in my skincare routine. I can't give it enough praise.
Portland , OR
Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Glow Instant Rosy Skin Tone Reviving Cream uploaded by Ella P.
I really really liked this, it is pricey but I would recommend it. I might try to find a dup that’s cheaper. I wish it had spf, it’s weird for a day cream. I got it directly from Lancôme’s website.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manchester , CT