Lancôme Renergie Morpholift Yeux R.A.R.E. Eye Cream uploaded by Maria D.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Eye Creams - Lancome Renergie Morpholift Yeux R.A.R.E. Eye Cream Delivers instant moisture tired-looking eyes Eliminates dullness and dark circles around the eyes Lifts and firms fine lines

Kayla B.
This product felt like it left my skin super soft and light. I tried it on many different occasions but it did make my face break out into a rash everytime.. but if it wasn't for my sensitive skin I think this would have been a great product for me .. my face was still soft and smooth though that's y I gave it 4 stars
member-08d8e
I use this cream on my eyes nightly before I go to bed. I’ve been using it for about a month and have had no problems! The packaging is nice and it feels light on my face, not too heavy or slimy! It’s a really nice cream.
Nancy A.
Duncanville, TX
I got this as free gift with purchase, it a little on the expensive side so I wouldn't buy it as my everyday eye cream but it was nice. My under eyes felt moisturized. So I would recommend it but if you already have one that is working for you that is cheaper I would stick with it.
Alissa W.
Pittsburgh
When I first used this product I was amazed! It made me my eyes feel so rejuvenated and so soft I highly recommend this product for anyone who has any problems around the eye area it really helps with wrinkles and some puffiness
This is far and away my favorite eye cream. It takes years off your undereyes. It blends well, plays well with other products and has zero fragrance. This is the over 40 girls best friend!
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Roman R.
Boston
I'm just not sure about eye creams. I don't have fine lines or wrinkles yet but I'm terrified of them so I use the eye cream as preventative care. Hopefully this eye cream will help me in the aging gracefully realm in the future.
Lindsay P.
Did not see much results. Left an oily residue Evan overnight. Gentle and smooth on the skin. Nothing noticeable results. Bought at belk where I buy all of my make up. Very small amount that is quite pricey
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I must admit that I am a little biased when it comes to Lancôme because I used to work at a Lancôme counter at macys! However most of the products really do work for me. This eye cream made my eyes look de-puffed and awake! It is a little expensive but I would highly recommend it!
Yadhira R.
Honestly, this is a pretty good product for under the eyes. It really did do its job and make my under eyes feel great. It was my first time using it, it was recommended by my mom and I would definitely recommend to you guys!