BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Valerie Hall 8.
I have been noticing  a much smoother look to my skin.  My fine lines have lessened significantly.  I love the product itself.  It doesn't have a greasy feel or any weird smells.  In fact, its pretty scentless.  I HIGHLY recommend this product.  One of my favorite things about it is that when it dries - if I rub my face, I don't get a weird peeling of dry product!
Rebecca M.
I absolutely love this product!! Have seen improvements in my fine lines. Product is gentle but has a bit of a greasy fill. Not a bad deal for what u get. Not the first time I used this product and I would recommend to others.
lena w.
new orleans
yo this is A1 I absolutely love this. my mother showed this to me and since i have dry skin i needed something to help my skin be more hydrated. i meet more expectations more than anything it was extremely effective. i would def recomend this to you
Maria Isabel C.
I can proudly say it works. It retails about 80 bucks, so I can confidently say this is money well spent to do such miracle work. In 4 weeks, all facial zones are visibly tightened and skin looks visibly younger. It Lift, Firm, Tighten a multi-action lifting & firming effect.
All facial zones are visibly tightened.
Jenna g.
Awesome product. Leaves my face so soft every morning and night. I can't wait to see what other products I am able to try.
Tram N.
Richmond, VA
Got a smaller size of this. It seems Ok. Don't see any big difference between it and normal moisturizer.
Wifeof P.
Kent, Kent
I have 2 of these by my sister but haven't started using them .  I do not know where my sister bought them fom . ai BELEIVE THEY WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTING . tHEY ARE GOOD VALUE