BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Visibly lift, firm and reshape facial contours, see the facial angle visibly improved by 8 degrees¹.

Results:

- A dual action Volumetric Lift.

- Skin looks lifted, feels firmer.

- Contouring Action: within four weeks, lost volume is visible restored for defined cheeks, jaw line and contours.

- Visibly lifted and firmer, facial contours appear significantly reshaped and youthfully refined.

¹Based on clinical scoring of the profile angle of the neck and jaw line after four weeks of use.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sucrose Stearate, Beeswax, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 33, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Ethylparaben, Silica, Yellow 5, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Geraniol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Octadecenedioic Acid, Citronellol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Coumarin, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate.

carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I am very picky with the moisturisers I put on my face. I am very happy with this purchase. It's good enough for night time yet light enough to wear under makeup. I usually have to wait 10 mins or so before I apply makeup but it does a great job moisturising I'm ok with that!
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this product has an SPF because it is always important to wear sunscreen. And plus it is extremely effective and it exceeded all expectations. It's not completely cheap but it's not too expensive either and I totally recommend
Jenna R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this moisturizer because it has a spf, if I decide to not wear makeup that day I can feel safe just walking outside with this on. I doesn't feel heavy or greasy and it makes for a very comfortable wear. I do feel the tightening when I wear it and it's not uncomfortable so I don't mind.
Iliana U.
Great moisturizer, makes yo out skin feel so soft and hydrated. And also I noticed kind of a botox effect, no too extreme but my face did lift a little. I got it on their site, it's a little expensive but really worth it. I would highly recommend it.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
This is an amazing product I've used it and repurchased it numerous times the packaging is nice and feels protective it's not harsh on my skin what so even I will continue to repurchase over and over lifts and firms face and overall amazing
Wendy B.
I don't have many time using this product but i hope that proves what they say is going to do with my skin. The glicolic acid i like to used and this is one o the ingredients and is one of the things that i try on my face.
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love Lancôme but I do find this to be a little on the pricey side so I did go back to my oil of Olay ageless.
Thu B.
San Jose, CA
Very good moisturizer product on face. Feel smooth on my combination skin. Wish the spf could be higher a bit
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love this moisturizer, thicker cream but absorbs quickly, not for a younger skin, best for a more mature skin
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
My face is being lifting and de-aged like nobody's business.. I love how it feels!! I feel younger already