Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 30

BY LANCÔME

What it is:

An oil-free, non-greasy moisturizer with SPF 30 protection that works to lift, firm, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and correct dark spots for a visibly younger-looking complexion.

What it does:

Meet your new moisturizer that breaks all of the rules: Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra. Powered by linseed extract, which is known to thrive in extreme conditions, this moisturizer works to lift, firm, improve wrinkles, and visibly reduce dark spots. The formula, housed in a convenient pump format, features a quick-absorbing texture that is oil-free and will not clog pores. This moisturizer also includes SPF 30 to provide additional protection against future environmental skin damage, including dark spots. The texture blends seamlessly into skin, leaving behind no white residue, for radiant, comfortable, hydrated skin all day long with our without makeup.

What else you need to know:

Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Tested under dermatological control. Non-comedogenic.

After one week:

• Wrinkles are visibly reduced
  • Skin texture is smoother
  • Skin appears brighter and more radiant

After four weeks:

• Skin appears firmer and more lifted
  • Dark spots are visibly reduce
  • See a visibly youngerlooking complexion

Active Ingredients:

• Levulinic Acid
  • Glyceryl Caprylate
  • Fragrance

Chelsea R.
This is product is great, I love the high SPF so I don't need to worry that it isn't in my foundation. Nice and light. Just use one pump of product and press into the skin. If you use too much it will "bead" when you apply liquid foundation. I feel my skin is firmer and more luminous since using!
Christina C.
Lomita
Love love love. For firming. For dark spot reducer. For sunscreen. I love thats it’s spf 30, cause we really should be using a good solid strong sunscreen on our skin every day, even when it’s cloudy and cold.
Bonnie M.
Newark, DE
I love that this makes my skin look radiant, but isn't the least bit greasy. Added benefits are of course the SPF and dark spot corrector to keep my skin tone even.
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
I love how firm it makes my skin without looking so oily. The high SPF is amazing as well. I haven’t used this product long but it works great in such little time.
Escarlet P.
I've been using the free samples and after only a week, I swear my skin is firmer and smoother! My extremely dry skin stays soft and smooth all day without make up
Emily M.
San Diego
Love this face cream, I noticed results almost immediately. I first got a sample and went back and purchased the full size. It is a little pricy but so worth it!!!!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Anything lancome is a must!! Skin care is amazing !!! And have seen so much results it has reduced my dark circles! I love it
Courtney S.
Love lancome and this product is in my top favorites. Its not heavy on the skin, very gentle. And doesnt make your skin oily.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Taylor k.
DuBois
I LOVE this product. It makes my skin so soft and hydrated. It doesn’t leave any greasy residue either.
Trisha K.
Is it worth it for the price? Good for any skin type?
Madelyn I.
Cygnet, OH
How fast does this get rid of dark spots?
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Who has tried this, does it work?
Amber L.
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?
Crystal F.
Who have try this? Does this make sure skin soft or oily?