BY LANCÔME #15 in Facial Moisturizers

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

What it does:

Meet your new moisturizer that breaks all of the rules: Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra. Powered by linseed extract, which is known to thrive in extreme conditions, this moisturizer works to lift, firm, improve wrinkles, and visibly reduce dark spots. The formula, housed in a convenient pump format, features a quick-absorbing texture that is oil-free and will not clog pores. This moisturizer also includes SPF 30 to provide additional protection against future environmental skin damage, including dark spots. The texture blends seamlessly into skin, leaving behind no white residue, for radiant, comfortable, hydrated skin all day long with our without makeup.

What else you need to know:

Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Tested under dermatological control. Non-comedogenic.

After one week:

• Wrinkles are visibly reduced
  • Skin texture is smoother
  • Skin appears brighter and more radiant

After four weeks:

• Skin appears firmer and more lifted
  • Dark spots are visibly reduce
  • See a visibly youngerlooking complexion

Active Ingredients:

• Potassium Sorbate
  • Levulinic Acid
  • Glyceryl Caprylate
  • Fragrance

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 30
Buy on Sephora*
  • "well, I have a dry skin but every dry skin moisturizer that I tried until now made my skin look oily. But this one is perfect for me and for every skin type! It’s ultra hydrating, oil free, it has SPF protection and also helps firming your skin! Isn’t that everything you asked for? I loved it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I've been using the free samples and after only a week, I swear my skin is firmer and smoother! My extremely dry skin stays soft and smooth all day without make up" in 4 reviews
Beth R.
SEVIERVILLE , TN
Thank you, Lancome and Influester for hooking me up with a complimentary bottle of this magic!

I would like to start by saying that my budget doesn't allow for me to purchase face creams where I have to spend $100/month.  With that said, it takes VERY little of the cream and after using it for about 3 weeks, I feel that the bottle will last several months.

I didn't want to write the review for this product until I had used it for a little longer in hopes that my experience would be more helpful to those of you who may actually read this before purchasing.

I like the way that the cream feels and I like that one pump from my bottle covers my face and neck.  Again, showing that a little goes a long way, thus saving money!

Ok, so the actual product...feels good and I can honestly say that I can see results in just 18 days!  I started using it in the mornings and then I used it for about 5 days both morning and night.  I then changed it up and used it at night only (after washing my face).

While using it at night may cancel out the sun protection advantage, I found that my make-up doesn't stay on as well if I apply the moisturizer in the morning.  I especially notice that my eyeliner and mascara wants to run off of my face when I have this on.

I don't wear much more than eyeliner, mascara, blush/bronzer and lip gloss so take my rant for what you will!

I have noticed that a couple places on my face are lighter than they were before I started using this product.  Not sure if I am any more firm...but I am definitely not less firm!

For the cons...expensive, when applied before make-up I noticed my eyeliner and mascara look worn off much sooner and for the real reason that I cannot give this product 5 stars....are you ready for it?

The moisturizer has a fragrance to it that I couldn't figure out for over a week of using regularly.  There was this one time that I drove a little VW Jetta...it was brand new when I bought it and it was my favorite car to date...I kept her neat and clean and I loved her!  I still miss her, well, all but her smell.  Poor Gretta, she smelled like crayons.  No joke.  There are blogs and articles about it, google it if you are bored one day or if you don't believe me. (Volkswagen smells like crayons)  Anyway, I am sensitive to smell.  Many would say that I am more so than  most.  As much as I loved that car, I could no longer take the smell and I had to trade her in.

I tell you that so you will know that while you could possibly be turned off by what I am going to tell you that the benefits outweigh the smell and you may never even notice what I notice.

So, I  was struggling to figure out what the smell was and one day while at a baseball game, my boyfriend sat down with some ball park food.  I caught a whiff of something and it hit me!  Bam!  The moisturizer smells like pickles!  So weird, but true.  The cream has an ever so light scent of pickles, you may not even notice it...but I cannot apply it without smelling pickles.  Again, it's faint, but it's there.  Maybe it's the secret ingredient, I don't know-I do know that I cannot ethically post this without disclosing that bit of info.

Good luck!  And I recommend this product!

Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
PROS:
-Contains SPF
-Good for daily use
-Layers well with skin care and makeup products

CONS:
-Contains skin irritating ingredients (dimethicones, t-butyl alcohol, and fragrance)
-EXPENSIVE ($99 for 1.69 oz)
-Not Cruelty Free

As a nurse and skin-care enthusiast, I can tell you right now that the best way to prevent the signs of premature aging on your skin is to make sure you are applying SPF every. single. day. This product's price point is so high that it might make people only break out this moisturizer for special occasions. No, make sure you purchase an SPF that you can afford to slather on your face/neck/hands, DAILY.

I am not thrilled that this product contains ingredients that are irritating to skin...so I would not recommend it from an ingredient perspective, but when you factor in the price...I just cannot recommend. I think that ultimately, Lancome is not my favorite skin care brand because they use alcohols (not the good fatty alcohols) but the bad, drying kind of alcohols there aren't ideal for skincare products. Also, they add fragrance to their skincare which can result in dryness and skin irritation. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to review, and trust me, I wanted to love it. But unfortunately I think the ingredient list is subpar and the price, though fitting for a high-end luxury product, is too high for me when I consider that the ingredient list is not of a better quality.

I do not recommend this product based upon the above listed rationale.

Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
i’ve been trying out this moisturizer and I loved it when Im using this under my matte foundation. It gives me more moisture that any matte foundation will look healthy looking, radiant and not cakey at all
Love that the bottle looks luxurious and loved that it comes in a pump
Take note that it has a scent like any moisturizers that Lancome came out with bit it does goes away so its all good to me
Cristina F.
I was really excited about this spf moisturizer when I heard it was in my newest VoxBox. And I tried to love it for myself but I can’t. I’ve used it 4 times to try and see if it was just a coincidence but I broke out every time that I used it. It has a very strong sunscreen smell. Some may not mind but it’s strong enough that it’s a no go for me. I had friends try it and they all said that the smell was overpowering for them or just too much. It does seem to wear off through the day though, you don’t smell it much after a few hours. But maybe I’m just use to the smell by then?

The actual product does feel lovely on my skin and it’s nice to know that my face is protected from the uv but with problematic skin all products are a hit or miss. I’m going to let my daughter use it this summer and see if it does the same for her, she has the exact opposite skin I do so fingers crossed.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
The idea of a facial sunscreen that also fights signs of aging is great! The Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Lift Ulta is a broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer that advertises firming and dark spot correcting. I often forget sunscreen so having a moisturizer to apply before makeup that already has it in it is ideal. The moisturizer made my skin look very hydrated and soaked in pretty quickly. I did not have a problem with this when wearing it without makeup. I actually like it quite a bit as a moisturizer for my no-makeup days. I did run into a problem when wearing it under makeup...it made my skin become quite oily...and pretty quickly. I tried to wear it several times under makeup and it seemed to always make my face oily, almost as if the product had not soaked in all the way. I do think this would work better for those with dryer skin. I plan to give this a try again in the winter when my skin is more dry. Those that are sensitive to smell should also know that the product is quite scented. It reminded me of some of my other perfumed sunblocks...not bad smelling, but quite strong. I did not notice a decrease in my sunspots, although wearing sunblock helps with them. I get bad pigmentation on my face from the sun and the SPF helps to stop that. The fact that this did not work well under makeup for me was a breaking point...I would not purchase the product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Ashantis J.
Product Description: An oil-free, non-greasy moisturizer with SPF 30 protection that works to lift, firm, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and correct dark spots for a visibly younger-looking complexion.Sunscreen is very important and should be used by ALL PEOPLE 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR. As much as the sun is our friend, some of the rays are dangerous for our skin, especially in large doses, so it should be a part of everyone's body care routine. This sunscreen is great, especially for dark-skin because there's no white cast! It can be worn under makeup or alone, which for me is super important since makeup isn't a part of my daily routine. It also smells great and the bottle is REAL CUTE, so it's gonna look good wherever you place it. So far, I can't tell if the dark spot treatment is working, but I'll keep ya posted!
Kalen F.
Lincoln, NE
I got this Lancome moisturizer from Influenster- yay complimentary! Normally, I use moisturizers that are thick enough that they come in a cream tub rather than through a pump because that's a sign of how hydrating they are. I thought that this moisturizer performed just as well or better; it was very hydrating. It is gentle, yet my skin feels more firm than it had weeks before I started using it. I like to use this moisturizer (a little goes a long way) and wear it without putting foundation on- my face looks fresh and awake without looking shiny or oily. I would buy this again if I could afford to spend $100 every couple of months on a moisturizer. However, I think after using this for a month or so, my skin would be very healthy long term if I did continue.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This was a great moisturizer and sunscreen. I enjoyed the scent a great deal and it didn't make me have any skincare issues or breakouts. However, I don't know how well the dark spot correcting aspect works, as I don't have dark spots. My skin didn't feel any firmer than usual but then again, I'm not super suffering from sagging skin and loose skin (at least not on my face - now if this was something I could put on my thighs, we may have something to talk about). I really liked it though and maybe it stopped my skin from getting spots or becoming less firm. No way of knowing. I'd recommend this for people with those issues to try it, but not for people who don't have those issues. Obviously. It's too pricey to use as a moisturizer/sunscreen if the main benefits can't be used.
Irene R.
Using this moisturizer morning and night helped me improve my skin from dark spots and made it tighter making it look younger and evened out my skin texture making it a lot smoother. Having SPF 30 is a huge bonus, it is an amazing moisturizer to use under my daily makeup routine it makes my skin feel very smooth and is not sticky like a lot of other moisturizer I have tried, leaving my skin feel sticky. This one is perfect. Would recommend. I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All of my opinions are 100% my own.
Robyn D.
This is a fabulous multi action skincare product. It does so many duties. It's so light weight but extremely moisturizing. It's not stick, oily or greasy. It really defies logic and preforms like the power House it says it is. I have only been using this for 7 days, but even if you skip a day you won't be parched. Now the bottle does say reapply every 2 hours .... but I think that maybe a bit much. And it's easy to often for my skin type, but if you are bringing your skin back from seriously dry dry state of being then this every 2 hrs could be a miracle for you.
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Who has tried this, does it work?
Alyssa H.
Did this really help for dark spots??? That is a MAJOR issue for me but havent found anything that works yet
Crystal F.
Who have try this? Does this make sure skin soft or oily?
Maya N.
Beirut Lebanon
It works for all types of skin
Amy L.
Is this product worth the price

back