Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLancôme
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer

Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer

Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer

iss this really worth it ? i’ve tried the mask and absolutely love it but this moisturizer is so expensive i can’t get myself to purchase it just yet
Should I apply sunscreen before or after applying Genefique?
Did this really help for dark spots??? That is a MAJOR issue for me but havent found anything that works yet
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...oily. But this one is perfect for me and for every skin type! It’s ultra hydrating, oil free, it has SPF protection and also helps firming your skin! Isn’t that everything you asked for? I loved it!in reviews
I've been using the free samples and after only a week, I swear my skin is firmer and smoother! My extremely dry skin stays soft and smooth all day without make upin reviews
Tina E.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Tina E.
Purchased at: Macy's
This lotion even outs my skin tone, firms and protects my skin from the sun and cold weather. I recommend using this over a serum “Génifique” as a base and then applying the Lotion on top. Best kept secret! 👍🏼
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Adriane N.
This exquisite, gorgeous, creamy daytime moisturizer with 30 spf deserves right off the start ALL five stars!!! All 5 stars!!! It is super dreamy CREAMY... I am obsessed with skin care and Lancome left nothing out on this fabulous day cream with tightening super POWERS and this ability to literally melt into your skin and absorb in "lickity split!!" How they made this... To be adaptable not only for oily skin and dry.... Is just genius. I hope you try this if you have been on the fence about it- I am having zero regrets. Days away from 36. Yeah.. Thank you for all the help I can get in the anti- aging department Lancome!! ;) I truly adore this cream.. Expect this bottle to last quite a while.... Believe it to be a great value for what it IS actually doing for my skin... High elevation.... Living SO close to the sun.. I have to wear spf every day. I wear more than this even.👀✌😍💋 Will keep this restocked. Do not even think about discontinuing Lancome 😂😂😂🙈🙉🙊. Only making better!!😅☝🙏
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Shanna R.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Shanna R.
I have heard of Lancome products but haven't ever used any before and this didn't disappoint, Lancome has a new customer. I have used other products similar to this but I didn't see the results I saw with this. My skin felt soft, hydrated, smooth and moisturized, not sticky or oily/greasy like some moisturizers do and it doesn't irritate your skin. It's also lightweight and has a subtle but pleasant scent and a little bit goes a long way. I also like that it has a sunscreen to protect my face from getting sun burnt. I would definitely recommend this
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Kris L.
This is a beautiful luxurious moisturizer! I like how rich and smooth it feels when I apply it. It's comfortable all day and it doesn't make me look greasy. It helps with skin elasticity too. Highly recommend!
Mylinh T.
Tampa , FL
This stuff smells SO good! It’s nice and light weight. Doesn’t have that sunscreen smell either. Definitely will pair this with my summer skincare Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Gaby R.
I believe this is such worthless price it leaves my skin feeling amazing and really smooth it's really gentle on the skin and what I would try to improve would be the size I would make it bigger to have more product and I would buy it again
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I was getting really lazy with my skincare routine due to retirement & Covid & my skin suffered as a result. I have 2 age spots on one of my cheeks that have been there for at least a year and for the past month have made myself return to my twice daily cleansing, toning, serum & moisturizing routine. It has only been one month of doing this and both age spots have been dramatically reduced and one is almost GONE!!! I can’t believe this has worked so quickly. I don’t know if it’s just this magical lotion that’s doing all the work but I use it in conjunction with all Lancome products so it could be a combination of all. I just know I won’t be without this lotion (or any other Lancome product) & will definitely continue my twice daily routine. I already have a 2nd bottle on hand for when the one I’m using runs out. Highly recommend this lotion!
Vanessa Z.
Guadalupe, CA
Omg I swear I can’t live without this moisturizer! It’s non greasy which is perfect if you have oily skin. Not to mention the packaging is so luxurious. I feel hydrated without wanting to wipe my face off with most moisturizers make me feel. Has a great scent without it being overpowering. Love this stuff.
Jannette D.
My skin felt smoother and appeared so much brighter. I notice my fine lines were less noticeable as well
Robyn D.
This is a fabulous multi action skincare product. It does so many duties. It's so light weight but extremely moisturizing. It's not stick, oily or greasy. It really defies logic and preforms like the power House it says it is. I have only been using this for 7 days, but even if you skip a day you won't be parched. Now the bottle does say reapply every 2 hours .... but I think that maybe a bit much. And it's easy to often for my skin type, but if you are bringing your skin back from seriously dry dry state of being then this every 2 hrs could be a miracle for you.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...