Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersLancôme
Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin

Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin

Lift, Firm, Tighten: Our new multi-action lifting & firming effect. It achieves the ultimate lifting effect for younger-looking skin by lifting, and firming for tighter and smoother skin.

Is this product good..... I really wantto try this?
Is this good for dry skin?
What do you consider the best anti aging products are?
Start your review of Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
I love lancome products and find that they do a great skin care range! This is very moisturizing on your skin and makes your skin feel great!in reviews
...moisturizers in the Lancome line. I would recommend it for those with really dry skin and those who are looking for something that absorbs quick and lasts more than 24 hours.in reviews
...moisturized, but not heavy. It has a nice light scent, and I've grown sensitive to some products and this line continues to not cause any sensitivity to my skin. Lancome is definitely what I would call a luxury brand since it is pricey, but a little goes a long way and the product works wonderfully.in reviews
Pamela W.
Lovely rich cream, feels and smells expensive. Good moisturising action. I like a thick moisturiser at night time.
Oliwia S.
I like using the multi-lift creme only on the days that I don't wear make up. If I use this cream as part of my pre-makeup skincare routine, my makeup tends to move  and my forehead and nose become very oily (very quickly!). I have combination skin
(more on the dry side). I only use this cream when I don't wear make up as it has SPF 15 so my skin is protected from the rays. Also, this is the cream I go for when my skin needs extra hydration. Overall, its a great cream but I would recommend it more to someone with dry skin.
Zee K.
London
Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin uploaded by Zee K.
It leaves skin smooth and fresh. Thick and not watery. I have been using it for many years. It could be less greasy.
Lorna C.
Skin goes smooth and feels very moisturised and protected. Skin can still breathe does not clog pores
Christie M.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
great moisturising product! not too heavy or light just the perfect balance! lovely feeling on the skin after using!
Kelly W.
Good cream. Skin felt supple and hydrated and the cream felt luxurious and smelled amazing
Priscilla M.
FARNBOROUGH, Hampshire
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! The value is phenomenal! I am a repeat user of this product. It seems to last a life time! I wouldn't improve anything with this product it's lightweight and feel refreshing to the skin. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a little extra lift! This is a must have!!
Alima K.
Fantastic luxurious cream that really gives my skin a lovely glow. Highly recommend to all who like a bit of luxury. Well worth it
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this face creme, it soaks into the skin very nicely. I use it on my face, neck and chest. It's light and has an SPF of 15. I can protect my skin from harmful UV rays and moisturize at the same time.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Generally, I associate Lancome with more mature skin, but I've used this moisturizer a few times. I find it very rich, so a little goes a long way. I wouldn't recommend it for acne-prone skin, but I do appreciate the SPF added to the cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
il y a 2 ans
Kirby C. il y a 2 ans
I’ve used this for years it works pretty good has a nice fragrance to it and you don’t need to use a lot. I just don’t like the SPF I need a bit more. But I would recommend it.