BY LANCÔME

Imagine your skin feeling firmer and even more lifted day after day. Inspired by the latest lifting procedures, discover the power of a cosmetic lifting effect in a serum with our new
Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva-Concentrate™.

Reviva-Concentrate™ is a serum for women that want visibly tighter, firmer and more lifted skin.  Skin will look re-plumped and facial contours will look more defined.  See firmer, plumper skin in just 1 week.

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SYNTHETIC WAX, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/ BLACK TEA FERMENT, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-8, NYLON-12, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTADECENEDIOIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

LaVie E.
Saint Petersburg
I am on my 3rd bottle, and have a 4th one in my drawer. I love the texture, the subtle fragrance, it hydrates my skin, my kin tone looks even. I use it mainly as my moisturizer. I own tons of different skin care products from different brands, but this one is def my favorite. Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva-Concentrate™
Sejal P.
United States of America
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this serum. Makes my skin glow and look really healthy. I use it once daily underneath my facial lotion or over my rose oil. It helps with discolorations from acne and helps balance out the tone in my skin.