BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night

Lift, Firm, Tighten

Our new multi-action lifting & firming effect.

All facial zones are visibly tightened.

• Reduces wrinkles and smoothes skin in 4 weeks
  • Skin texture looks firmer, denser and replenished
  • Acts at night, when the skin’s ability to repair itself peaks
  • All skin types
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Non-Acnegenic
  • Dermatologist-Tested for Safety

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, ALCOHOL DENAT., PETROLATUM, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-40 STEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CI 14700 / RED 4, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/ BLACK TEA FERMENT, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, POLOXAMER 338, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Hyram on YouTube mentioned -this has alcohol as an ingredient and over time it can dry out your face? That the company does not care about your skin care long term? I really love all the results with this product. It made me slightly anxious hearing that comment. What do you think?Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night
How does this product compare to Revitalizing Supreme from Estée Lauder? I LOVE their Genefique, but have been using another moisturizer because I like the texture.
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night!
How would you rate this product?
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Kris L.
This is a good night cream! It is a rich cream and is very moisturizing. After a few weeks, it starts firming my skin and I see fewer wrinkles. It does feel a little weight and that's normal for a night cream. Highly recommend!
Vivian Y.
Farmington, MI
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Vivian Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great nighttime moisturizer. It is smooth and silky on the skin. I finished one and I got another one from ULTA . I recommend
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I started using this in the beginning of 2020 and have noticed that my skin is a lot firmer. Due to physical distancing in 2020, I chose not to get services I normally would such as laser peels, Botox, and fillers. This cream has actually truly worked and I’m really happy with the way my skin looks. I’m definitely bringing it into 2021 with me! Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Julia J.
I love this moisturizer. It only takes a small amount to go a long way. Feels rich and creamy. Slighty on the pricey side, but it is worth it.
Gina D.
Boston
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my go to moisturizer and has been for years. It glides on smoothly and keeps my face firm and smooth.
Erin Q.
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Erin Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this night cream for a while now and have really seen a big difference. I ran out and shopped around for a cheaper alternative, but nothing compared. Also my face was never drier than when I ran out! Nothing I tried was as moisturizing.
April W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Really enjoy this face cream. It’s nice and thick but light weight on the skin. Definitely a nice light scent. They have a lot of face creams I enjoy
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night uploaded by Iga T.
I love how creamy and moisturizing it feels! You only need a tiny bit to cover your entire face and neck. My face never looked so clear, hydrated and glowed like this before. My forehead and under eye wrinkles are not as visible anymore. I have used Lancôme creams for a couple of years now. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my skin. The best is that I do not wear any foundation now during the week! I am very confident in my skin! I have tried other creams and always returned to this- as they are not as nearly hydrating! I am acne-prone and this has been a miracle on my face!
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,352 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently started using this and I have to say I absolutely love it! I can already tell a big difference in my skin !! Just two weeks and bye bye dryness this stuff is awesome!
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I accidentally purchased this in a holiday set of three that came with the undereye cream and day cream which turned out to be an amazing deal! I like that this doesn't feel heavy or oily and my skin feel very hydrated in the morning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
a year ago
Natasha G. 10 months ago
This was recommended to me by a friend who has retired from Lancôme after 25 years. Her skin is absolutely stunning and so are the others who work there and use the products. I’ve been using this for a year and I love it. It doesn’t dry my skin out at all, and it truly lifts and firms my skin a lot.