suggested searches

20%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This cream moisturizer has been part of my bedtime ritual. The moisturizing is incredible and it leaves a feeling of protection and smoothness. I use this product as prevention of tinkles and sagging skin.
I love this product, since I use this cream my face has improved and smell really good, I wouldn’t change it for anything
This is a good night cream! It is a rich cream and is very moisturizing. After a few weeks, it starts firming my skin and I see fewer wrinkles. It does feel a little weight and that's normal for a night cream. Highly recommend!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Hyram on YouTube mentioned -this has alcohol as an ingredient and over time it can dry out your face? That the company does not care about your skin care long term? I really love all the results with this product. It made me slightly anxious hearing that comment. What do you think?Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night
How does this product compare to Revitalizing Supreme from Estée Lauder? I LOVE their Genefique, but have been using another moisturizer because I like the texture.
more questions