Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Moisturizing Cream Dual Pack uploaded by Caroline E.

BY LANCÔME

Rnergie Lift Multi-Action Moisturizing Cream Dual Pack - Lancme's lifting duo, enriched with Multi-Tension technology. Lift, firm and tighten, day and night.A $216 value!Set Includes:Rnergie Lift Multi Action Moisturizer Cream SPF 15All Skin Types (1.7 oz)Rnergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting and Firming Night Moisturizer Cream (2.6 oz - Rnergie Lift Multi-Action Moisturizing Cream Dual Pack see more...

Buy on Sephora
Laura A.
Laura A.
A Christmas did not know what to give my mom, and I thought it better to go to a store and choose something, when I chose this product I was happy and nervous at the same time because I spoke very well of the product but did not know how I would react the skin of my mom. Since that Christmas I was delighted to have reacted very well to the product and it has helped a lot with its expression lines. So if you do not know what to give your moms, I recommend them completely, I'm sure she'll be grateful (or well, my mom recommends them). Greetings and happy night !! Lancome Renergie Lift Multi Action Moisturizer Cream Spf 15 For All Skin Types, Size 6.7 oz
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I received a 14 day supply of this cream. After my first 7 days, I am in love. I can feel a drastic difference in the texture and firmness of my skin. I used it on my face, chin, and neck. It has such a silky feel. It automatically firms and lifts my skin. It is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it. You only need a bit. A little goes a very long way. If you don't believe, go get a 7 day supply and see for yourself! It works!