Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi Action Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 for All Skin Types uploaded by Alesia N.Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi Action Moisturizer Cream SPF 15 for All Skin Types uploaded by Danielle a.

BY LANCÔME

What it is: A multi-action formula that erases signs of fatigue for a flawless, younger-looking and awakened complexion, and protects from environmental damage known to cause premature aging.

Who it's for: All skin types.

What it does: With regular use, your facial zones appear visibly rejuvenated and your skin appears smoother and more tightened. It also lets your skin breathe while preventing makeup from setting into lines.

How to use: Apply with your fingers, brush or a sponge over your daily serum and moisturizer. Complete with concealer and powder.

Active Ingredients:

• Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate
  • Zea Mays

Mandi B.
Harrison, AR
My all time favorite product. EVER! Yes it's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. Smells amazing and the results I've seen with my skin are even more amazing
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
This is part of my new night routine. I use it after washing my face and after a serum. I place this over my serum in order to wake up with a soft clean face. It is super effective and you must use it every night to get a result.
Lydia C.
I received this as a gift from a co worker an I just love it.. it does exactly what it says.. the spf 15 is perfect for the lady that is out an about in an out of the sun. You can get this at any location that sells Lancôme products... I love it and I know that someone else will love it too..
Abbi G.
Port Neches, TX
This product is a surge of moisture, which in this Texas heat, is all I need! It delivers a quench to your skin, and keeps your face feeling fresh all day! This is something that will stay in my "go to" list of products to keep on hand!
Kaity H.
This product absorbs quickly and goes on smoothly! It's long lasting and moisturizes very well! It isn't greasy and it smells really pretty! A little pricey for the amount you get but totally worth it and would recommend!
Anna D.
I love this moisturizer and how it makes my skin feel, it's very affordable and also it already has spf which is a plus for me in this Texas weather. I love the packaging as well, very chic and right up my alley in style!
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this eye cream. Leaves your face soft and moisturizers and I feel like you can see a difference just after a few days
Alesia N.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Feels like your skin literally absorbing it. Great base for makeup but leaves skin feeling kinda sticky if applied too much at once
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
This definitely help to build up the elasticity in my skin and help to minimize my pores and I noticed my skin was brighter
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
excellent, regenerates Skin, hydrates it perfect for a fresh and shiny skin I always have this cream because I love it