Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lip Replumping Balm

What It Is:

A hydrating and smoothing lip balm that works to improve the appearance of fine lines, volume, and luminosity around the lip contour.

What It Does:

Lancôme's bestselling Rénergie Lift Multi-Action collection, now designed for the lip area. This lip balm, formulated with shea butter and beeswax, provides a nurturing action and retains moisture to plump lips and smooth out fine lines around the lip area. Immediately, lips feel more supple, look more radiant, and appear more even. Over time, fine lines around the lip area are improved and contours of the lip area look more defined. The smooth texture will not pill and leaves a pleasant taste and scent on lips.

What Else You Need To Know:

This product is tested under dermatological control.

Research Results:

In clinical and self-assessments based on 50 women in a 4-week study:

• Immediately: lips feel more supple, appear more radiant, and look more even.
  • Over time: Fine lines around the lip area are improved and contours of the lip area look more defined.

• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
  • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
  • Sorbitan Isostearate
  • Citric Acid
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Is this a plumper? Or just something to use after a plumper
a youtubeuse said that you send free products. how to do so to have?
Funciona para labios resecos?
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lip Replumping Balm!
a month agoKansas City, MO
This lip balm is one of my favorites to use! I love it because it plumps your lips and makes them look super luscious and smooth! I use this pretty much every day! Definitely worth the steep price if you can afford it! #lancome #renergie #lipbalm  Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lip Replumping Balm
2 years agoUnion City, NJ
Ok product. Wasn’t too thrilled. Works ok. Left my lips feeling smooth. First time user and wasn’t too thrilled. Pricey too and product didn’t meet expectations.
2 years agoNorth Baldwin, NY
This product says replumping which at first threw me off. I didn't want to plump my lips I wanted to heal/refresh. Those are better words for this. It's a very high end Chapstick/Carmex/Blistex. I have a similar product from Tata Harper and the only edge that has on this one is the application is easier and it smells better.
2 years ago
This is for your lips.. the previous reviews confused me. I saw a result in about a week with a more hydrated and fuller lip look for sure. It's a treatment not an instant fix. Keep using and you will see results.
6 months agoManhattan, KS
One of my favorite products to use in the morning. I have tiny lips so I always use a lip liner to overdraw. Lately I’ve been doing that and then putting this over it. Makes my pout look moisturized and full!
2 years agoOrange Park, FL
This treatment lip plumper/hydrating balm is awesome. You definitely see a difference in a matter of days. It smells just as amazing as the other renergie family and goes on smooth. Never leaving my purse.
2 years agoTITUSVILLE, FL
This cream is just ok. I bought it after noticing some fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I've used this profuct for over a month with little to no change.
2 years agoFall River, MA
Not a fan didn't see any difference using this cream and used it for awhile!! Definitely not worth the price at all in my opinion wouldn't buy it again!
a year agoNew Braunfels, TX
I love Lancôme products, but I’m sad to say this did not plump my lips at all.  It did smooth them somewhat BUT i purchased It for the plumping!
2 years agoLa Grange , CA
I bought this lip plumper as I have small lips, figure for $35 better then a filler. My husband thinks they look good using this so it's a good buy.