BeautySkinSkin CareLancôme
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Duo

Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Duo

Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Duo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Duo!
rous02170323
Purchased at: Sephora
one of my favorite products for my night routine since when applying it it feels like it gives firmness to your skin and I, who still do not have so many wrinkles, feel that it benefits me so that they delay their appearance
CVRMEN V.
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Only started using this for 2 weeks or so and I already noticed a difference . I have to take a certain medication for my illness that makes my face swell up like a moon and when it’s starts going down from the swelling after I stop taking it , I realized my skin looked really droopy and the night and day cream both made a huge difference with lifting my face and helping with the loose skin .
Sara R.
Maple Grove, MN
Love love love for my neck! As I fluctuate weight frequently, I’m always self conscious of my neck wrinkles. This has done wonders!!!! For my neck.
Brenda P.
Manteca, CA
Great but I wish it was more affordable. It is too expensive too keep repurchasing over and over.
Alba M.
Tracy
Purchased at: Macy's
Me ayuda a reafirmar la piel,y me ayuda tambien con las lineas de epresion lo estoy usando,y es muh bueno.
Martha M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product in this line has help me to improve the lines around my eyes, fine line, and see more soft and barely seing them like most gone...
Liliya Y.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve been using Lancôme for many years now and I’m very satisfied with their products. Their eye and face cream are excellent. Leaves skin moisturizer, firmer, more awake, doesn’t stay greasy. Has very light pleasant scent. I do recommend.
Rachel H.
Troy, OH
I really like the renergie line because it makes me fee like I'm doing something good for my skin eberyday. They say that prevention is the best medicine and that is exactly what you get with this!
Chelsi T.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing product for lifting and hydrating the skin. Lancôme has always been a "deliverer" for me, why you see is what you get. I have sensitive skin so it's nice to have a product that does what it advertises without breaking me out. Reasonably priced.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!

Looking for your answer?