BY LANCÔME

Looking for firmer skin in just one week? Lancôme’s powerful day cream visibly lifts and tightens all facial zones, blending seamlessly into the skin for a refined, new softness. This bestselling formula works to minimize signs of aging—such as sagging, wrinkles, & fine lines—while added SPF 15 provides additional protection against future sun damage. This rich cream texture features hyaluronic acid to also provide all-day moisture and hydration. See visibly lifted cheekbones, a tightened jawline and improved definition of all facial contours.

Suitable for dry skin.

For a complete lifting and firming routine, discover our perfect partners for super-lifted skin. Experience a flawless complexion and a 12-hour lifting effect with Rénergie Lift Make-up. Together with Rénergie Lift Multi-Action night and eye creams, it is the ultimate lifting effect for younger-looking skin.

Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 7% WATER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BEESWAX, POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/ BLACK TEA FERMENT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, RED 4, STEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, SILICAm CHLORPHENESIN, YELLOW 5, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GERANIOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRONELLOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, COUMARIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, FRAGRANCE

Usage: Smooth onto clean face and neck daily.

Ashley B.
Didn’t really see much of an effect with this product. Also, it was a bit oily and made me break out. For the price, was definitely hoping for a better quality product. Think I’ll stick with my door capture youth moisturizer for now!
Teresa P.
San Antonio
I have used quite a few different face creams over the years but this one takes the cake. The packaging is super durable and pretty and this makes my face soft, supple, and I have no fine lines. It does feel a little like paste on your fingers which was weird to me at first but after you get it on your face it is amazing.
Anastasia P.
Tulsa
I can’t say enough about Lancôme. My grandmother swore by their products, and I see why. My only issue is affordability. It’s worth the splurge every now and then, but if you’re on a budget, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Denise B.
Not a bad product for moisturizing skin but I didn't see any lifting action on my face. It had a little bit of a greasy feeling as well. Wouldn't purchase again.
Rachael E.
Mahomet
I like this cream and I think it really is gentle on the face! I don’t see much change as far as wanting my forehead wrinkles decreased!
Anne R.
Charlotte
Love this cream! Perfect amount of moisturization, leaves skin incredibly soft, and love that it has some sunscreen in it!
Lena P.
Ottawa
Bottle says it's a lifting and firming cream. I only have the give away size, as a tester to try. It's a good thick, beautifully scented cream. Leaves your skin feeling velvety smooth, really moisturized and really smooth and soft. It does not leave behind any stickiness or greasy feeling. I just really can't describe how soft n beautiful it feels!!!