BeautyBodyBody CareLancôme
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream

Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream

Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream

How do you like this cream?
I've been using [product:lancome-r-nergie-lift-multi-action] for 2 weeks and am happy with the results. My sample is almost out and I can't say that I can justify spending the money for a jar of this. I received a 2 week sample of L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml. I have not tried it yet but have read that the two are comparable. Had anyone tried the 2, one after the other? I should probably add that I am 36 and have very little wrinkles or fine lines besides the ones that go from my nose to my chin, laugh lines are they called? I also have sagging under my chin and jaw. I'm not looking for a miracle, I don't need anything that serious yet, just something to kind of preserve me. * ok. I just took the picture and noticed that the Lancome has erased some of the wrinkles I was talking about. Anyway, I am happy with Lancome, is Loreal comparable?
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream!
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Great face moisturizer it’s light and unscented I love to wear under my make up and it has no tint to it.
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream uploaded by Jo M.
I got 3 small packets of this lancome renergie multi action ultra sunscreen! It’s rich but not too rich that it makes your skin oily or thick. It also smells good. Works perfectly well on my skin and just after 3 uses I already purchased the full sized ones. A little expensive for $108 but well worth it!!!
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream uploaded by Endina A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This Lancome face cream is similar to my othe one containing SPF 30, but this one has an SPF 15. It lifts and firms, but id good for all skin types. I don't use this one when the sun is very strong because the SPF isn't high. It has a light scent tha lingers and absorbs well.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this lancome face lotion. It feels great on your skin, helps lift and contains SPF which is perfect for daily use. I wash my face and pat it dry. Next I take a small amount of this lancome face lotion and apply it all over my face and neck.
Danielle D.
McDonough, Ga
I usually apply this creme at night before bed and leave it as I sleep. Leaves my skin feeling extremely moisturized and incredibly soft in the morning upon waking up. It also works great when lightly applied after washing the face as a base moisturizer before makeup.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,364 reviews
This cream isn’t very creamy. It didn’t apply on my face smoothly. It didn’t hydrate much. This is my least favorite cream from Lancôme.
Andrea K.
Really like this product only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I prefer my products not to have a strong fragrance and this one definitely does.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Overall I like this moisturizer but I prefer the night-time one better and have used the night-time one during the day and it is amazing. Especially in the colder months. The one thing I have to say about these moisturizers is that the scent is pretty strong. I'd prefer if it was unscented or at least a lighter scent.
Damaris C.
Waterbury, CT
I started noticing these small wrinkles, nothing crazy but for my age not quite something that I was ready for and this cream has given my skin life over time and firmed those areas. This is great for all skin types, it rehydrates my skin and protects it while leaving it smooth and looking consistent. I especially love that is safe for sensitive skin like my own.
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go-to product to use for my face moisturizer. I have been using it for years now. I like how the rich cream hydrates my skin to lock in the moisture as well as keep my elasticity in check to give my face a more firmer appearance. It also provides me with needed sunscreen protection. Although it can be costly, I highly recommend it. Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lifting and Firming Cream All Skin Types 1.7 OZ.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa  G.
Rayne, LA
il y a 5 ans
I've been using Lancome Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Rich Cream With SPF 15 For Dry Skin for 2 weeks and am happy with the results. My sample is almost out and I can't say that I can justify spending the money for a jar of this. I received a 2 week sample of L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml. I have not tried it yet but have read that the two are comparable. Had anyone tried the 2, one after the other? I should probably add that I am 36 and have very little wrinkles or fine lines besides the ones that go from my nose to my chin, laugh lines are they called? I also have sagging under my chin and jaw. I'm not looking for a miracle, I don't need anything that serious yet, just something to kind of preserve me. * ok. I just took the picture and noticed that the Lancome has erased some of the wrinkles I was talking about. Anyway, I am happy with Lancome, is Loreal comparable?