BY LANCÔME

Looking for firmer skin in just one week? Lancôme’s powerful day cream visibly lifts and tightens all facial zones, blending seamlessly into the skin for a refined, new softness. This bestselling formula works to minimize signs of aging—such as sagging, wrinkles, & fine lines—while added SPF 15 provides additional protection against future sun damage. This silky cream texture features hyaluronic acid to also provide all-day moisture and hydration. See visibly lifted cheekbones, a tightened jawline and improved definition of all facial contours.

Suitable for all skin types.

For a complete lifting and firming routine, discover our perfect partners for super-lifted skin. Experience a flawless complexion and a 12-hour lifting effect with Rénergie Lift Make-up. Together with Rénergie Lift Multi-Action night and eye creams, it is the ultimate lifting effect for younger-looking skin.

Also Available in a Day Cream for dry skin types with SPF 15, a lightweight day cream, Night Cream, and Eye Cream.

Benefits

• Visible Results: In just one week skin feels firmer and denser
  • Skin appears younger and firmer in 4 weeks
  • Tightens and smoothes skin
  • All facial zones appear visibly rejuvenated
  • All skin types
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Non-Acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested for safety

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7% Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Sucrose Stearate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Red 4, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Peg-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Silicam Chlorphenesin, Yellow 5, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Geraniol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Citronellol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Coumarin, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance

• I've been using Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Acti... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a product that I would actually see some REAL res...1 Answers
  • I really liked how this made my skin look after using samples for...3 Answers
Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Day Cream
  • "I love lancome products and find that they do a great skin care range! This is very moisturizing on your skin and makes your skin feel great!" in 16 reviews
  • "I thought this moisturizer was really long lasting. I have very dry patchy skin in the winter time, but when applying this at night time, I wake up with really supple and soft skin. This is probably one of the best moisturizers in the Lancome line. I would recommend it for those with really dry skin and those who are looking for something that absorbs quick and lasts more than 24 hours." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this Lancome creme. It's light, not greasy, and absorbs into you skin great. Leaving you skin feeling moisturized, but not heavy. It has a nice light scent, and I've grown sensitive to some products and this line continues to not cause any sensitivity to my skin. Lancome is definitely what I would call a luxury brand since it is pricey, but a little goes a long way and the product works wonderfully." in 12 reviews
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
My husband’s grandmother gave me some samples of Lancôme products when she purchased something from their beauty counter. I ran out of my normal moisturizer and decided to try this specific sample.

Let me start by saying I have rosacea and my skin is sensitive, so I should have known better than to just swap to something new. I’d heard great things about their products though and thought I’d give them a shot.

I do love that most of the samples she gave me have SPF, however, I think the fragrance in them (which smells rather light) may be what caused the awful reaction to my skin.

If your skin isn’t ridiculously sensitive like mine and you are looking for a nice weighted moisturizing cream, you should check them out. But definitely do a spot check so you don’t end up all painful faced like me.
Feliciaann r.
I received this free sample in the mail with a week worth of product but it it was more than enough for over a week awesome! Works really good lifts and firms my skin leaves my face soft and smooth with younger fresher skin smells wonderful and makes your fine lines disappear in time.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I received a sample for 2 weeks and am about 1 week in. At first, I thought, "well, ok, it is making my skin look slightly more radiant. I don't notice anymore of a difference." I had a few fine lines and wrinkles around my mouth and nose but nothing serious. The skin under my chin and jaw was sagging so I made sure to apply this in that area, too. I just took a picture to ask a question on a post and, wow, I saw a difference. Those lines I was worried about are gone. The skin under my chin and jaw is a little tighter, too. I've heard that there is a drugstore brand that is comparable that I will try because I'd rather not spend that much if I don't have to but if you can afford it, YES, I recommend this.
Danielle P.
This product really transformed my skin. I can definitely see a difference after using this product for over a month. I see almost no lines in my forehead and smile areas. I have seen a decrease in puffiness. This is a product I'd definitely recommend to a friend!
👽👻Kassiea B.
Lexington, KY
I really, really like the scent of this. It smells so good. It’s very creamy as well. Honestly after using this, my skin hasn’t ever felt so soft. I’m not sure how it works on anti-aging, as I’m 27, but I can say that it moisturizes my skin very well!
Vanessa F.
I don’t really use this for any wrinkles since I don’t have any but I use it for when I finish washing my face and if it feels to dry I use it as a lotion beige I got to bed and when I wake up it gives my skin a healthy glow!
Ashley W.
When I say this product did wonders for my skin, I mean it!! I'm only in my 20's but I saw fine lines ( around my eyes and forehead) disappear. I totally recommend this product. The sent can irritate my eyes (just use sparingly in that area) and it is pricey but so worth it.
Clarissa M.
McKeesport, PA
I got the lifting cream as a present, and at first I thought I was too young for this type cream, but I can still see a pretty big difference! My face feels firmer, and it helps me look more awake. I use it on a daily basis, and it's really gentle on my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to others both old and young.
Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
I love this moisturizer. I put it on in the evening after I wash my face! I was nervous at first because I have oily skin, but this is wonderful! This morning my face is extremely soft, but not oily like it normally is in the morning! Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting and Firming Cream
Julieta C.
Tucson
I cannot stress how much I love this product. I received a small sample from my friend to keep my eyes hydrated. It's the first time I've ever used any cream. It's extremely out of my price range, I wish I could afford it. If I can financially make it happen I will be repurchasing
Therese K.
Denver, CO
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Valentina B.
How is this product? Does it really work? Its really good?
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work? Has anyone tried this?
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Hi guys, do you think I can benefit from this cream if I'm 28? Or should I wait a couple years? :)
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
I really liked how this made my skin look after using samples for one week. Is it worth the high retail price or would you recommend something else? I actually enjoyed the tingling sensation on my skin after applying.