Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action

Rénergie Lift Multi-Action

Is this a plumper? Or just something to use after a plumper
a youtubeuse said that you send free products. how to do so to have?
Funciona para labios resecos?
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action!
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love, Love, Love this lip balm. Yes it’s pricey for a lip balm but Lancôme has this on point! You won’t be sorry, try it! You’ll love it
Kansas City, MO
This lip balm is one of my favorites to use! I love it because it plumps your lips and makes them look super luscious and smooth! I use this pretty much every day! Definitely worth the steep price if you can afford it! #lancome #renergie #lipbalm  Lancome Rénergie Lift Multi-Action
New Braunfels, TX
I love Lancôme products, but I’m sad to say this did not plump my lips at all.  It did smooth them somewhat BUT i purchased It for the plumping!
centerport, NY
I love this cream it make my skin so soft and pretty. I would use this on anyone. The price is very high but I do think it is worth it.
TITUSVILLE, FL
This cream is just ok. I bought it after noticing some fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I've used this profuct for over a month with little to no change.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite products to use in the morning. I have tiny lips so I always use a lip liner to overdraw. Lately I’ve been doing that and then putting this over it. Makes my pout look moisturized and full!
Union City, NJ
Ok product. Wasn’t too thrilled. Works ok. Left my lips feeling smooth. First time user and wasn’t too thrilled. Pricey too and product didn’t meet expectations.
Topeka, KS
Helps plump your lips to make them fuller and get rods of fine lines!!! I love it! It's not too heavy and doesn't feel sticky at all.
La Grange, CA
I bought this lip plumper as I have small lips, figure for $35 better then a filler. My husband thinks they look good using this so it's a good buy.
North Baldwin, NY
This product says replumping which at first threw me off. I didn't want to plump my lips I wanted to heal/refresh. Those are better words for this. It's a very high end Chapstick/Carmex/Blistex. I have a similar product from Tata Harper and the only edge that has on this one is the application is easier and it smells better.