BY LANCÔME

Madisson G.
If you've never bought lancome before, I would never consider it a splurge. Its 100% buildable but my experience with it is it normally dries either dewy or matte depending on the one you buy. The product above is one of my favorite types. It also lasts me forever
Stephanie R.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is amazing! I have oily skin so it's very hard to keep you foundation in .. I rate this one a 5 because it goes on smoothly and it Doesn't leave that runny look ! Amazing products they have
Misty M.
Cottage Grove, OR
I absolutely love this. It's truly amazing. It gives you a radiant youthful look. I would definitely recommend to all the ladies out there.
Yailin B.
Buem producto, solo lo he usado un par de veces pero me parece que cumple a la perfeccion con las expectativas, recomendado.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is defendable very pricey and over rated for the price you can find a cheap one that's way better than this
Jeanette C.
Cedar Hill, MO
It is amazing but i bought wrong color.finally got the right shade.totally impressed. So eady to blend on skin
Arman K.
This one of favorite products of all time and I love it so much. I use it all time and and it works great.
c c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried many foundations as a makeup counter girl in department stores in the past and this one has always stood out in the crowd. The one pictured here is a  tester I received as a makeup counter girl. This foundation is beautiful and makes your skin flawless!
Amanda L.
Let's face us, anything Lancôme usually is a win. I've had all positive experience's with Lancôme products. Although Lancôme is a bit on the pricey side, the quality is worth it! This foundation is great, I love it. It does very well with my dry desert feeling skin! Lol.
I would recommend this foundation to other because the price is worth the beautiful finish! Also feels light on your face not cakey!
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having spf in it is great. The finish is nice and smooth and it applies really easily. It's buildable without being cakey which is a major plus when you have those days that you need extra coverage or an event you are going to.
Brooke S.
Independence , MO
Just bought this in 3 colors. I have oily skin and breakout easy. How is the coverage? Will it make my skin real oily?
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
For skin type it is?
alexa r.
Is lancome a good foundation brand??
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
Does this oxidize at all since it has spf? How good is the shade selection and undertones in the foundation?
fonda g.
Star City, AR
Do they make one that stays on all day?