MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLancôme
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

What is a good dupe the original Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation?? It is my holy grail and now it’s discontinued which makes me so sad, so what is a good dupe for it? Doesn’t matter if it’s drugstore or high end I just need to find another foundation that works as great as this one does for my oily combo skin.
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation!
Melanie R.
Linden, NJ
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Melanie R.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have combination skin and what I learned this past summer is that this foundation on a hot summer day does not go well on the areas in which get oily or sweaty! If you have normal to dry skin, this is the foundation for you. It gives you a super dewy/ satin finish and it’s durable! I tend to use this one more during the winter when the weather dries my skin out so I have no issues now!
jennifer F.
Stockton, CA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by jennifer F.
Review for: Dore 15 N
This foundation is so hydrating and this foundation is for people that like light coverage and people that like high coverage I wouldn’t recommend but it looks good on the skin and I wear this foundation if I just want to go run errands & it has SPF!!!! I would buy agian!!
Christina G.
Holland, MI
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Christina G.
Review for: Dore 15 N
Great for more dry/combo skin. I use a matte primer and the dual finish powder and it gives the perfect finish that I like. More medium coverage but you can build it up. Go buy it!!
Larysa K.
Vancouver, WA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Larysa K.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Larysa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite brand make up, skin care and fragrance brand. You'll never be disappointed, worth every penny. They sure know their products and i'm ever so thankful for Lancome. There's no other brand better in the world. It makes me feel like a celebrity every time i wear their products. Love, Love this brand. love the look,
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Sherry B.
140 Porcelain 20 C This is an excellent sunscreen foundation. Light and flawless perfect for every day wear. This was bendable and melted into the skin so it just felt like skin. It wasn't super full coverage and it allows the best parts of your skin to peak through. I will continue to buy this product
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: 310 Clair 30 C
Love this foundation. I use the shade 220. It’s great for mature skin and doesn’t settle into fine lines! Love the finish!!
Pamela K.
Review for: 210 Buff N
This product is good for dry skin which I have. It leaves a nice glow so it might not work for oily skin. I love the coverage and it lasts pretty good. It does wear off in a mask so if that bothers you don’t do lower face. I like doing my entire face even with a mask and find most products do tend to gather in your mask. 2020 problems right? I think it’s a good foundation especially for aging skin. It doesn’t gather in wrinkles. I was pretty happy to find this in Marshall’s in the perfect color. Nice to try before spending a lot for it.
Latasha P.
ELIZABETHTON , TN
Review for: 340 Clair 35 N
My cousin told me to get a sample of this foundation and I was iffy at first. But this foundation is amazing. I absolutely loveddde it it makes my skin look so smooth and dewy.
Tammy T.
Hattiesburg
I have tried many foundations, trying to find one that doesn’t settle into my wrinkles, but I’m beginning to think it doesn’t exist. Lancome provides the coverage that I need, initially, but after a couple of hours, it begins to look like I’ve had it on all day. I use a good primer, Bare Minerals, so I’m not quite sure. I’m 48 years old and a late bloomer as I’m just beginning to learn how makeup works, more specifically how it works with more mature skin. I purchased another brand, Too Faced, but ordered the wrong color.
Barbara P.
Delray Beach
Used this for years. Great assortment of shades. This foundation is light weight and does not turn orange.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca W.