BeautyFaceFace MakeupLancôme
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation

What is a good dupe the original Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation?? It is my holy grail and now it’s discontinued which makes me so sad, so what is a good dupe for it? Doesn’t matter if it’s drugstore or high end I just need to find another foundation that works as great as this one does for my oily combo skin.
Start your review of Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation!
Emily C.
Westminster, CO
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 340 Clair 35 N
*I reviewed this on another option but wanted to put it here too* WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION?!? This easily earned its way into my top 5 favorite foundations. I’m blown away. My skin looks like skin, but the medium to full coverage is there. It took a couple tries to find the right shade because Ulta, but I found the one and it is a PERFECT match! The finish is radiant- like, dewy and glowy. I love the almost wet look and that’s exactly what this is before any powders. No sparkles and so far, no caking or separating. It just looks amazing on my skin. Feels like I’m wearing nothing! I don’t even feel or look dry and tight like I normally do after setting with powder, this foundation is definitely hydrating. If you have dry skin, I’m telling you.. this is so worth a shot. *I think I have the new formulation, so that’s why the bottle looks different.* *ALSO- i think it does oxidize a little, but mine turns to my perfect shade. If you try it, swatch and give it a few minutes.. it looks lighter in the bottle than it is once applied! This doesn’t change my love for it at all!*
Melanie R.
Linden, NJ
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have combination skin and what I learned this past summer is that this foundation on a hot summer day does not go well on the areas in which get oily or sweaty! If you have normal to dry skin, this is the foundation for you. It gives you a super dewy/ satin finish and it’s durable! I tend to use this one more during the winter when the weather dries my skin out so I have no issues now!
jennifer F.
Stockton, CA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by jennifer F.
Review for: Dore 15 N
This foundation is so hydrating and this foundation is for people that like light coverage and people that like high coverage I wouldn’t recommend but it looks good on the skin and I wear this foundation if I just want to go run errands & it has SPF!!!! I would buy agian!!
Donna T.
Altamont, NY
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Donna T.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Donna T.
I’ve been using this for several years . It still works for me . The color is good the coverage is good . Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation
Christina  G.
Holland, MI
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Christina  G.
Review for: Dore 15 N
Great for more dry/combo skin. I use a matte primer and the dual finish powder and it gives the perfect finish that I like. More medium coverage but you can build it up. Go buy it!!
Larysa K.
Vancouver, WA
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Larysa K.
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Larysa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite brand make up, skin care and fragrance brand. You'll never be disappointed, worth every penny. They sure know their products and i'm ever so thankful for Lancome. There's no other brand better in the world. It makes me feel like a celebrity every time i wear their products. Love, Love this brand. love the look,
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Sherry B.
140 Porcelain 20 C This is an excellent sunscreen foundation. Light and flawless perfect for every day wear. This was bendable and melted into the skin so it just felt like skin. It wasn't super full coverage and it allows the best parts of your skin to peak through. I will continue to buy this product
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: 310 Clair 30 C
Love this foundation. I use the shade 220. It’s great for mature skin and doesn’t settle into fine lines! Love the finish!!
Maria D.
Massapequa, NY
Lancome Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation uploaded by Maria D.
Review for: 160 Ivoire W
I’m number 160 in this product. I think mine is an older version but it’s my favorite foundation. It doesn’t get dried up or cake up it stays very smooth on your skin all day. It also doesn’t go into the lines and creases in your face. It stays on very well.
Pamela K.
Review for: 210 Buff N
This product is good for dry skin which I have. It leaves a nice glow so it might not work for oily skin. I love the coverage and it lasts pretty good. It does wear off in a mask so if that bothers you don’t do lower face. I like doing my entire face even with a mask and find most products do tend to gather in your mask. 2020 problems right? I think it’s a good foundation especially for aging skin. It doesn’t gather in wrinkles. I was pretty happy to find this in Marshall’s in the perfect color. Nice to try before spending a lot for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
il y a un an
Emily C. il y a 9 mois
I’m pretty sure the renergie lift foundation hasn’t been discontinued, if it’s the same renergie lift I’m using (I posted a pic with my review). I know the packaging and formula has changed, so maybe check for it on the Ulta app. I know Sephora doesn’t carry it. I also don’t know how long ago this question was posted so apologies if it’s super late and you’ve already found a different foundation or found the Lancôme one! I never tried the original one but I think the newer one is amazing. 😊