Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream

Rénergie French Lift is Lancôme's 1st V-shaped cream for a re-firmed looking face.

It tackles loss of firmness, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of radiance. This product is inspired by the precise and refined French lifting techniques, known for its natural looking results.

The skin seems re-energised and more radiant.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Resveratrol
  • Disodium Edta
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Is there really that much difference between this expensive cream and drugstore creams?
So what is your go to nighttime serum for wrinkles or to tighten skin? I use Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream currently and I love it I'm just wondering what else is out there that actually works.
Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream ? This is what I have been using for sometime now, but have been wanting to switch it up...any hints for a different or better night cream?
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a LONG way with this beautiful face cream. I actually use this day and night. I feel like the moisturizing effect of this cream lasts a long time and it smells luxurious. I absolutely love the jar too! The silky cream glides over the skin nicely and it doesn’t feel heavy, which is why i use it day and night. I use it in conjunction with my Drunk Elephant C serum and i feel they work together to brighten and even out my skin.” in reviews
Wilmore, KY
I've been using this product from my Mother's collection since I was in High School. It wasn't until I got to college that I noticed the benefits it had been providing my skin and the lack of hydration I was experiencing not using it. Definitely worth the money although pricey, and a little bit goes a long way! It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and plump without a oily residue.
Aurora, CO
2,148 reviews
Amazingly formulated to cover your face in a fast absorption rate, gives excellent anti aging protection and I love this on my face every single day. I highly recommend for women entering the skin care anti-aging arena. I am there!!! Rofl 😃
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite night creams before bed! I bought it at Ulta but you can get it at Sephora, Macy’s, Dillard’s, etc. it has pretty packaging & is on the expensive side, however it is totally worth it!
Kerman, CA
Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream This is so fragrant, and I honestly didn’t notice a difference between this an L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkles Restoring Day Cream. If I combine this will the eye cream, it BURNS on my cheeks. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. So, I won’t be spending this much money on face cream again unless it’s fragrance free.
Fairfield, CA
I've went through two sample jars of this and waiting to buy a full size of my own but I can say I love this product ! It's a non sticky night cream I really feel revived by using this and my skin feels moisturized and more alive ! I recommend this night cream
Newnan , GA
I love this! This is a great moisturizing night cream. It was my moms and I tried it and my skin felt more soft, plumped and I saw a lifted effect after using for a month. I like how it smells and it doesn’t break me out! Also be sure to apply it to your neck!
Spokane
By far the best night crime ever I love it it’s expensive but worth it was first time used it but will save my lunch money to buy it it far exceeded my expectations will tell everyone how great it is!
Spokane, WA
I love how this products has great ingredients that fully penetrate my combination skin, leaving it moisturized and dewy in the morning. It keeps my skin hydrated and protected and soaks deeply into my skin so that I just need a light moisturizer in the morning before I apply my foundation. I received this product as a gift, and now I’m hooked!
Lenoir
I love this night cream.  It feel great on my face. I have seen improvements during the short time I have used it.  I have had compliments from friends.  It is pricey but.  I will purchase it again.  I highly recommend it.  It is worth it.  You are worth it .  Try it for yourself.
Tipp City, OH
This night cream is amazing! It is thick and hydrating. Smells awesome, in a beautiful light purple/pink color. I wake up with my face feeling more rejuvenating. I dont have a lot of drop in my face, but I definitely dont when I wake up after using this cream. Highly recommend, it is awesome. Especially for drier skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Davenport, IA
Pleasantville, IA
a year ago
Kate C. • a year ago
I love the new cream they have called Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream!