Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream Night Duo Retightening Cream + Massage Disk uploaded by Kylee M.

BY LANCÔME

Rénergie French Lift is Lancôme's 1st V-shaped cream for a re-firmed looking face.

It tackles loss of firmness, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of radiance. This product is inspired by the precise and refined French lifting techniques, known for its natural looking results.

The skin seems re-energised and more radiant.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Abby M.
Bellingham, WA
I’m just trying this out. I feel I got a good amount of product. I’m hoping it will last me all year. I spent 122. It has a nice smell and texture. My face feels soft in the morning. I haven’t seen major results but I’ve only been using it 2 weeks.
Melissa M.
I like a lot the product. It's very refreshing when you applied it. Very good price for the product and nice packaging. It's very effective for me that I have very sensitive in this type of area. I would recommend for the people who have the same issue with this part of the eye.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I have used the Renergie products for a while, but I just recently began using the French Lift. Over the last few months I can honestly say that I see a difference in my skin. It just seems to be brighter and a bit firmer. It is a bit expensive, so that the only down fall.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I love everything about the night creams. I have been using this for forever and it makes my neck lines go away and lifts my neck just a tad and I love it! I have a little double chin and it’ll work wonders
Cole C.
Absolutely love this product! Yes its high but it feels amazing on your skin every night. Has a nice light sent and absorbs well. Ive been using this now for many years and the improvement of my skin from this product is awesome!!!
Jennifer M.
hattiesburg
This stuff is magic! Tones and firms face and decreases fine lines and wrinkles! Works it's magic while you're sleeping. Wash apply sleep and boom, you wake up looking like a million bucks. Would definitely recommend.
Stephanie❤️ G.
Norwalk, CA
My skin definitely felt tighter the next day but did not notice anything significant past the first time I used it. It's a little pricey for these types of results
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
This cream is really good.  It leaves you a tight, tingly feeling which really means it is working.  I like that it is for night time use as well.
Samantha B.
It’s nice, feels good and pretty thick. Smells good and feels like it’s doing a good job of deep moisturizing. It’s pretty expensive though.
Kylee M.
Hampton, VA
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I recieved it as a christmas gift and have been using it about a week.