Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream Night Duo Retightening Cream + Massage Disk uploaded by Kylee M.

BY LANCÔME

Rénergie French Lift is Lancôme's 1st V-shaped cream for a re-firmed looking face.

It tackles loss of firmness, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of radiance. This product is inspired by the precise and refined French lifting techniques, known for its natural looking results.

The skin seems re-energised and more radiant.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
This night cream is amazing! It is thick and hydrating. Smells awesome, in a beautiful light purple/pink color. I wake up with my face feeling more rejuvenating. I dont have a lot of drop in my face, but I definitely dont when I wake up after using this cream. Highly recommend, it is awesome. Especially for drier skin
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I love this night cream, it has just the right amount of moisture that keeps my skin hydrated at night. It's smooth and gently on my face. The pretty price tag that comes with it is worth the money. A must add to your nightly face routine.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
A little goes a LONG way with this beautiful face cream. I actually use this day and night. I feel like the moisturizing effect of this cream lasts a long time and it smells luxurious. I absolutely love the jar too! The silky cream glides over the skin nicely and it doesn’t feel heavy, which is why i use it day and night. I use it in conjunction with my Drunk Elephant C serum and i feel they work together to brighten and even out my skin.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my favorite moisturizer of all time. It really moisturizes and I love the smell. It also helps firm skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It is my go to product. Sometimes I just wear Rhys!
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Yes still my favorite night cream. This is my tried and true. I have tried to find cheaper dupes or alternatives but everything else pales in comparison. I absolutely love my Lancôme skin care. Pricey but my skin is work the splurge. I can tell a noticeable difference with firmeness, fullness and lack of texture when consistently using this product. Even after just a couple of night I can see a noticeable difference.
Reagan R.
Kokomo, IN
This is one of my favorite night creams before bed! I bought it at Ulta but you can get it at Sephora, Macy’s, Dillard’s, etc. it has pretty packaging & is on the expensive side, however it is totally worth it!
Melissa M.
I like a lot the product. It's very refreshing when you applied it. Very good price for the product and nice packaging. It's very effective for me that I have very sensitive in this type of area. I would recommend for the people who have the same issue with this part of the eye.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I have used the Renergie products for a while, but I just recently began using the French Lift. Over the last few months I can honestly say that I see a difference in my skin. It just seems to be brighter and a bit firmer. It is a bit expensive, so that the only down fall.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I love everything about the night creams. I have been using this for forever and it makes my neck lines go away and lifts my neck just a tad and I love it! I have a little double chin and it’ll work wonders
Jennifer C.
Ocala
I love Lancôme but for the price I didn’t see the results I was expecting to see. I found it was a little too greasy for me and noticed I would break out quite a bit when using it. It would be nice if it wasn’t so thick.