Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream uploaded by Sheila M.Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream uploaded by Kylee M.

BY LANCÔME

Rénergie French Lift is Lancôme's 1st V-shaped cream for a re-firmed looking face.

It tackles loss of firmness, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of radiance. This product is inspired by the precise and refined French lifting techniques, known for its natural looking results.

The skin seems re-energised and more radiant.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Disodium Edta
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream
  • "A little goes a LONG way with this beautiful face cream. I actually use this day and night. I feel like the moisturizing effect of this cream lasts a long time and it smells luxurious. I absolutely love the jar too! The silky cream glides over the skin nicely and it doesn’t feel heavy, which is why i use it day and night. I use it in conjunction with my Drunk Elephant C serum and i feel they work together to brighten and even out my skin." in 3 reviews
Tori B.
Galloway
Got a free trial size from Sephora and was able to use it for 2 weeks. I definitely noticed a difference in my skin! My eyes looked a little better but didn’t “cure” it all. Overall my face felt smooth and just a little oily when I woke up. But after you wash your face it’s pretty nice.
Tiffany V.
Chico
I love Lancome products and I do think that this is a really great night cream the only thing about it is that it does make your face extremely greasy so for that reason I do like other night creams better but it is still a good option.
Joce C.
Cheney, WA
I love how this products has great ingredients that fully penetrate my combination skin, leaving it moisturized and dewy in the morning. It keeps my skin hydrated and protected and soaks deeply into my skin so that I just need a light moisturizer in the morning before I apply my foundation. I received this product as a gift, and now I’m hooked!
Reagan R.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite night creams before bed! I bought it at Ulta but you can get it at Sephora, Macy’s, Dillard’s, etc. it has pretty packaging & is on the expensive side, however it is totally worth it!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
This night cream is amazing! It is thick and hydrating. Smells awesome, in a beautiful light purple/pink color. I wake up with my face feeling more rejuvenating. I dont have a lot of drop in my face, but I definitely dont when I wake up after using this cream. Highly recommend, it is awesome. Especially for drier skin
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this whole line! This is more than anti-aging, this does a little bit of everything! It refined my skin, hydrates, and improves the tone of my skin!! Love it!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I love this night cream, it has just the right amount of moisture that keeps my skin hydrated at night. It's smooth and gently on my face. The pretty price tag that comes with it is worth the money. A must add to your nightly face routine.
Emily H.
Love this product. It is very light weight and anything that helps my oily skins always recieves an A+!! This product makes my skin feel well and alive after using. I can not get enough of it!!
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Yes still my favorite night cream. This is my tried and true. I have tried to find cheaper dupes or alternatives but everything else pales in comparison. I absolutely love my Lancôme skin care. Pricey but my skin is work the splurge. I can tell a noticeable difference with firmeness, fullness and lack of texture when consistently using this product. Even after just a couple of night I can see a noticeable difference.