Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream

Rénergie French Lift is Lancôme's 1st V-shaped cream for a re-firmed looking face.

It tackles loss of firmness, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of radiance. This product is inspired by the precise and refined French lifting techniques, known for its natural looking results.

The skin seems re-energised and more radiant.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Resveratrol
  • Disodium Edta
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Is there really that much difference between this expensive cream and drugstore creams?
So what is your go to nighttime serum for wrinkles or to tighten skin? I use Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream currently and I love it I'm just wondering what else is out there that actually works.
Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream ? This is what I have been using for sometime now, but have been wanting to switch it up...any hints for a different or better night cream?
Start your review of Lancôme Rénergie French Lift™ Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a LONG way with this beautiful face cream. I actually use this day and night. I feel like the moisturizing effect of this cream lasts a long time and it smells luxurious. I absolutely love the jar too! The silky cream glides over the skin nicely and it doesn’t feel heavy, which is why i use it day and night. I use it in conjunction with my Drunk Elephant C serum and i feel they work together to brighten and even out my skin.” in reviews
Norwalk , CA
My skin definitely felt tighter the next day but did not notice anything significant past the first time I used it. It's a little pricey for these types of results
Quincy, MA
Love this product. It is very light weight and anything that helps my oily skins always recieves an A+!! This product makes my skin feel well and alive after using. I can not get enough of it!!
Milam, TX
Yes still my favorite night cream. This is my tried and true. I have tried to find cheaper dupes or alternatives but everything else pales in comparison. I absolutely love my Lancôme skin care. Pricey but my skin is work the splurge. I can tell a noticeable difference with firmeness, fullness and lack of texture when consistently using this product. Even after just a couple of night I can see a noticeable difference.
CALIMESA, CA
This cream is really good.  It leaves you a tight, tingly feeling which really means it is working.  I like that it is for night time use as well.
I like a lot the product. It's very refreshing when you applied it. Very good price for the product and nice packaging. It's very effective for me that I have very sensitive in this type of area. I would recommend for the people who have the same issue with this part of the eye.
Chandler, AZ
I have used the Renergie products for a while, but I just recently began using the French Lift. Over the last few months I can honestly say that I see a difference in my skin. It just seems to be brighter and a bit firmer. It is a bit expensive, so that the only down fall.
Bellingham, WA
I’m just trying this out. I feel I got a good amount of product. I’m hoping it will last me all year. I spent 122. It has a nice smell and texture. My face feels soft in the morning. I haven’t seen major results but I’ve only been using it 2 weeks.
Chico
I love Lancome products and I do think that this is a really great night cream the only thing about it is that it does make your face extremely greasy so for that reason I do like other night creams better but it is still a good option.
Summerfield, FL
I love Lancôme but for the price I didn’t see the results I was expecting to see. I found it was a little too greasy for me and noticed I would break out quite a bit when using it. It would be nice if it wasn’t so thick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Davenport, IA
Pleasantville, IA
a year ago
Kate C. • a year ago
I love the new cream they have called Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream!