Lancome Renergie French Lift: Night Duo Retightening Cream + Massage Disk 50ml/1.7oz

BY LANCÔME

A retightening night moisturizer enriched with the Resveroside complex, paired with an innovative massage disk see more...

Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the Renergie products for a while, but I just recently began using the French Lift. Over the last few months I can honestly say that I see a difference in my skin. It just seems to be brighter and a bit firmer. It is a bit expensive, so that the only down fall.
Jennifer M.
hattiesburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is magic! Tones and firms face and decreases fine lines and wrinkles! Works it's magic while you're sleeping. Wash apply sleep and boom, you wake up looking like a million bucks. Would definitely recommend.
Stephanie❤️ G.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin definitely felt tighter the next day but did not notice anything significant past the first time I used it. It's a little pricey for these types of results
Tara H.
CALIMESA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is really good.  It leaves you a tight, tingly feeling which really means it is working.  I like that it is for night time use as well.
Taylor L.
Staten Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product , really helped me remove a lot of dead dry skin . Left me feeling hydrated and great
kirsty s.
it's not generally my favourite product in the World but I still reccommend you try it out and see how it goes. every ones different
Ahed =.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a sample one,it is very excellent...absoluetely love all lancome productas ,mom does too.i recommand it