BY LANCÔME #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin's looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin's firmness. Results: This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.

Janeigne N.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer! Extremely light weight, feels more like a gel rather than a cream and you still get all of your anti aging benefits along with this. I use my SPF 50 from Lancôme on top since it does not have your sun protection in it. Best moisturizer that I have tried, with my combination skin. Recommended it to my friend with oily skin and she loves it just as much! Must have, great job with this one Lancôme.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
OK so this is a really good hydration factor in this is unreal and also it’s a little pricey but really what you pay for when it comes to quality and I believe that it’s always good to invest specially if it’s under the eye area you want to make sure you’re getting a really good cream
Lisa B.
Plymouth
I received this cream As a sample in a beauty box that I frequently purchase because I’m a little lost when it comes to facial creams. Now that I’m older it’s time to lather my face so I can slow that the effects of aging and to my surprise I really like this cream. I felt as though I looked a little less older the more I used to it.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This ice cream is very moisturizing and you see instant results I definitely recommend it 100% amazing product also is weightless so it doesn’t feel like you have a cream under your heart and it’s not sticky at all definitely an amazing amazing product and would purchase once again
Beba P.
Tampa, Florida
I was not very happy with this eye cream. I felt like it was like any other eye cream. I did not notice a difference at all. It is very expensive and does not work very well in my opinion. Would not recommend it or buy it. I was very disappointed with this eye cream.
Allison L.
This is a nice eye cream that adds a nice amount of moisturize to your eye area. It is a little pricey but I think it’s an overall nice product. I have also gotten nice sized samples of this product when I bought other products. I would probably buy this again.
Shaina P.
Tampa
I am an absolute Lancôme fan  and I think they make one of the best products out there! I have been using Lancôme  Products for years and  have never been disappointed. The mascara works wonders the eyeshadow lasts all day... it is just such a fabulous cosmetic line. I was however a little bit disappointed with the eye cream because when I put it under my eyes it felt a little sick and seemed to just stay in one spot rather than absorb and the skin. Maybe are used to much however it is just my opinion and it would definitely not stop me from buying lancome cosmetics!
julia d.
winter garden
Love how refreshing this product makes my under eye feel, but I'm not sure it does much. I don't really see a difference in my dark circles, but I still like to use this product. It does have a bit of a tingle, which is something I hadn't anticipated.
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Love this! I've used this for years and it's still my go to eye treatment. Nice packaging. It's on the pricier side but worth it for the end results. Plumps up fine lines nicely and doesn't give me that stinging so many eye creams can give. Recommend
Britta E.
Fargo
Since I'm only 20, I usually don't worry about eye creams but this one was so nice. I could really see my undereyes look hydrated and full especially after a night of no sleep. It is a little pricey and I think there are other products that look just as nice but I like this one quite a bit!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
How well does this cream work?
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
Is there a mommy out there who is using this cream? Is this safe for pregnant mommy? What is the best thing you like in this cream?
Roswelin M.
Elizabethport, NJ
Quisiera saber cuál es la función de esta crema? Alguien que ya La Haya utilizado como fue su reacción?
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Cuales son sus beneficios real mente . Es bueno?