BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin's looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin's firmness. Results: This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.

Lisa B.
Plymouth
I received this cream As a sample in a beauty box that I frequently purchase because I’m a little lost when it comes to facial creams. Now that I’m older it’s time to lather my face so I can slow that the effects of aging and to my surprise I really like this cream. I felt as though I looked a little less older the more I used to it.
Beba P.
Tampa, Florida
I was not very happy with this eye cream. I felt like it was like any other eye cream. I did not notice a difference at all. It is very expensive and does not work very well in my opinion. Would not recommend it or buy it. I was very disappointed with this eye cream.
Shaina P.
Tampa
I am an absolute Lancôme fan  and I think they make one of the best products out there! I have been using Lancôme  Products for years and  have never been disappointed. The mascara works wonders the eyeshadow lasts all day... it is just such a fabulous cosmetic line. I was however a little bit disappointed with the eye cream because when I put it under my eyes it felt a little sick and seemed to just stay in one spot rather than absorb and the skin. Maybe are used to much however it is just my opinion and it would definitely not stop me from buying lancome cosmetics!
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Love this! I've used this for years and it's still my go to eye treatment. Nice packaging. It's on the pricier side but worth it for the end results. Plumps up fine lines nicely and doesn't give me that stinging so many eye creams can give. Recommend
Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
I love Lancôme products this however was made for your eye and eye area but when I put it on it would string no matter how far from my eye it was. I had to switch to a much gentler product. I was bummed this was too packed with perfumes that it made it too harsh for the eye area, or at least mine.
Amber B.
Kansas City
This is a great Lancome eye cream. I have been using this for years and I've always gotten great results. I think that this is a good eye cream for ladies in their late twenties and early thirties. It's great for preventative use for wrinkles.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
I feel this eye cream working within seconds. It's a little tingly and my under eye areas are suddenly less sullen and dark and more life-like. This eye cream helps my tired mom eyes look less like a zombie.
Kayce S.
clemson
Im only 20 so I’m probably not the best critic but I never really notice a difference in my baby wrinkles after using this. Its great and hydrating but I don’t use often as I don’t need it yet.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
All Lancome products are simply amazing. This is very moisturizing and does help with bags under the eye. I don't have wrinkles yet, but this is a deep moisturizing cream.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
This product goes on smooth and makes your eyes feel refreshed. I really like the texture of the cream. It’s hard for me to say if it’s effective or not, I feel almost all eye creams cause me eye allergy issues and lead to more puffiness. I was able to use this for about a week before having to quit
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
How well does this cream work?
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
Is there a mommy out there who is using this cream? Is this safe for pregnant mommy? What is the best thing you like in this cream?
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Cuales son sus beneficios real mente . Es bueno?
Roswelin M.
Elizabethport, NJ
Quisiera saber cuál es la función de esta crema? Alguien que ya La Haya utilizado como fue su reacción?