BY LANCÔME #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin's looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin's firmness. Results: This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.

Mikayla L.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is an amazing eye cream! Have been using this for 2 weeks now and already noticed a difference in smoothness, hydration and reduced fine wrinkles! It is very moisturizing which lasts from morning to evening without getting that tight feeling after you apply ( which some eye lift creams tend to do). Most eye creams I have tried tend to irritate, sting or get itchy.. However this eye cream has caused zero side effects! Thanks Lancôme !
Janeigne N.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer! Extremely light weight, feels more like a gel rather than a cream and you still get all of your anti aging benefits along with this. I use my SPF 50 from Lancôme on top since it does not have your sun protection in it. Best moisturizer that I have tried, with my combination skin. Recommended it to my friend with oily skin and she loves it just as much! Must have, great job with this one Lancôme.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
This product goes on smooth and makes your eyes feel refreshed. I really like the texture of the cream. It’s hard for me to say if it’s effective or not, I feel almost all eye creams cause me eye allergy issues and lead to more puffiness. I was able to use this for about a week before having to quit
Chelsea M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Lancôme products this however was made for your eye and eye area but when I put it on it would string no matter how far from my eye it was. I had to switch to a much gentler product. I was bummed this was too packed with perfumes that it made it too harsh for the eye area, or at least mine.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
OK so this is a really good hydration factor in this is unreal and also it’s a little pricey but really what you pay for when it comes to quality and I believe that it’s always good to invest specially if it’s under the eye area you want to make sure you’re getting a really good cream
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
Good product. A little dab on your ring finger goes a long way. If you've never used Lancôme before I would recommend trying a sample first. The scent is strong if you aren't used to it. I probably wouldn't buy this cream. But I received as a gift with purchase and will definitely use the whole tub.
Beba P.
Tampa, Florida
I was not very happy with this eye cream. I felt like it was like any other eye cream. I did not notice a difference at all. It is very expensive and does not work very well in my opinion. Would not recommend it or buy it. I was very disappointed with this eye cream.
Shaina P.
Tampa
I am an absolute Lancôme fan  and I think they make one of the best products out there! I have been using Lancôme  Products for years and  have never been disappointed. The mascara works wonders the eyeshadow lasts all day... it is just such a fabulous cosmetic line. I was however a little bit disappointed with the eye cream because when I put it under my eyes it felt a little sick and seemed to just stay in one spot rather than absorb and the skin. Maybe are used to much however it is just my opinion and it would definitely not stop me from buying lancome cosmetics!
Gabby L.
LA
I normally love this brand. I received this in as a sample in a gift for purchase set at Macy's. I think it works okay. I did not note anything magical happening. So i got my monies worth as a sample. Not sure I would spend the money to repurchase this.
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Love this! I've used this for years and it's still my go to eye treatment. Nice packaging. It's on the pricier side but worth it for the end results. Plumps up fine lines nicely and doesn't give me that stinging so many eye creams can give. Recommend
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
How well does this cream work?
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
Is there a mommy out there who is using this cream? Is this safe for pregnant mommy? What is the best thing you like in this cream?
Roswelin M.
Elizabethport, NJ
Quisiera saber cuál es la función de esta crema? Alguien que ya La Haya utilizado como fue su reacción?
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Cuales son sus beneficios real mente . Es bueno?