Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Celine M.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claudia C.

BY LANCÔME #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.
Learn the step by step of a Lancôme skincare routine

Benefits:

• Minimizes Wrinkles.
  • Firms Skin.
  • Protects From Free-radicals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Peg-40 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hydroxyproline, Ci 77491, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Edta, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
Honestly this product it is expensive but I love them because it works so good with your skin like it actually works you know I am 19 and I started taking care of my skin a lot because I feel like if I don’t do it now later I’m going to the consequence and since I don’t wear make up LOL are used to and I’m telling you if it’s your skin so soft like really really soft and you can’t really see wrinkles like it helps you really ties and I know you with your 19 but I’ve definitely recommend this brand because it’s just amazing like the packages are prices everything like and it will last you a pretty long time even me that I used it every day
Vasudha D.
New York
I like this cream because it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy under my eyes.  I’m just not sure if it’s helping with the fine lines or crow’s feet.  It’s a good cream for extra under eye moisturization but I’m not sure if it does what it is supposed to do.  Like all Lancôme products, it comes in clean, simple packaging and isn’t cheap.  I would recommend it as an eye cream for dry skin but not necessarily for anti-aging.
Katherine B.
Decatur
I haven’t noticed strong results yet but will keep using! It feels really nice on the eyes and speaks into the skin pretty well. It feels cooling with a couple little tingles, granted I have sensitive skin, but I like that feeling because it makes it seem like it’s working. I realize that isn’t credible but it still feels nice! I do think it brightens up my eyes because I have dark circles so that’s something to look for as well.
Amina🌹 T.
This eye cream is great for anyone who wants to start using their anti aging products early. I learned to start using anti aging products in your early 20s. The packaging is great and tons of product, which will last you a while. I would totally recommend this for anyone who is hesitant on trying super high end brands.
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Expensive. I've used it twice a day for 2 months now and I'm actually not sure if it's working or not. It is Lancôme though, so I feel pampered when I used it. Don't know if I like if for the brand or if it's a good product. Doesn't sting or anything though, feels gentle under eyes, doesn't have a strong smell.
Alison L.
This product takes away any puffiness and smooths and hydrates my eye area wonderfully. I have been using this cream for the past year and even though I still have a very fine crease line, I haven’t had any wrinkles or dryness since I started using this cream. It’s not expensive but it’s not cheap compared to most department store eye cream prices. The one size that is sold gives a generous amount of cream and if you use as recommended (Day and night ) , the jar should last you up to a year.
Michaela M.
I really like this eye cream! I find it does minimize my fine lines, but it is a little pricey. The packaging is very nice and it meets my expectations of an eye cream. I think this is a great product and do recommend it to those looking for a nice eye cream and want to splurge a little more.
Valerie G.
Houston
I use this every morning and in the night time. It smells amazing and met all my expectations and more. I don't just use this under my eye I use it all around my skin because It makes my skin feel very soft but firm. I gave this as a present to my mom and ended up using it myself.
Augustina E.
Portland
This is one of my favorite eye creams. It really softens and thickens the skin around your eyes. As women hit their thirties and early forties we need to remember to take care of that skin. I would recommend this to anyone who is Approaching 35 to 40 it's a preemptive measure this cream is actually designed for women in their fifties.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It works okay, I have not seen a change in my eyes and I've been using it for about 6 months. It's a bit on the pricey side too. But it does last long bc I still have about half the jar left. A little goes a long way, you only need a bit to cover the whole eye area
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
Has anyone seen good results with this product ?
Jenn W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Has anyone tried this brand & seen good results from it?
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Is this product sensitive skin friendly? My skin is sensitive and many eye cremes feel like they are burning my lids. Just wondering
Roxanne J.
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
I'm looking for a good moisturizer to correct the pink in my cheeks and dryness, is this helpful product?
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I feel like I now need a moisturizer around my eyes. I am 33 and am seeing wrinkles where there used to not be. it seems like the skin around my eyes is dry and not a supple as it used to be. does anyone recommend this product?