Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claudia C.

BY LANCÔME #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.
Learn the step by step of a Lancôme skincare routine

Benefits:

• Minimizes Wrinkles.
  • Firms Skin.
  • Protects From Free-radicals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Peg-40 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hydroxyproline, Ci 77491, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Edta, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Lila J.
Olympia
My mother gave these to me when I was younger to use for my eye area and although I did not use it for the wrinkle aspect, this cream is so thick and hydrating on the skin and I have no doubt that it does help with the appearance of fine lines. My mom has been using this for many years and I’ve never heard a complaint from her. The sent is also very spa like and not too strong. Love love love!
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Expensive. I've used it twice a day for 2 months now and I'm actually not sure if it's working or not. It is Lancôme though, so I feel pampered when I used it. Don't know if I like if for the brand or if it's a good product. Doesn't sting or anything though, feels gentle under eyes, doesn't have a strong smell.
Alison L.
This product takes away any puffiness and smooths and hydrates my eye area wonderfully. I have been using this cream for the past year and even though I still have a very fine crease line, I haven’t had any wrinkles or dryness since I started using this cream. It’s not expensive but it’s not cheap compared to most department store eye cream prices. The one size that is sold gives a generous amount of cream and if you use as recommended (Day and night ) , the jar should last you up to a year.
Michaela M.
I really like this eye cream! I find it does minimize my fine lines, but it is a little pricey. The packaging is very nice and it meets my expectations of an eye cream. I think this is a great product and do recommend it to those looking for a nice eye cream and want to splurge a little more.
Valerie G.
Houston
I use this every morning and in the night time. It smells amazing and met all my expectations and more. I don't just use this under my eye I use it all around my skin because It makes my skin feel very soft but firm. I gave this as a present to my mom and ended up using it myself.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It works okay, I have not seen a change in my eyes and I've been using it for about 6 months. It's a bit on the pricey side too. But it does last long bc I still have about half the jar left. A little goes a long way, you only need a bit to cover the whole eye area
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye cream it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Ama P.
I have not seen a difference in my eyes since using it. However i use this in the mornings or before putting on makeup. It really keeps my eye area moisturized and less textured under makeup. Pricy but will continue to purchase.
Jasmyne N.
Bryan, TX
I received this as a gift and I was so in love with it!! I have been using this product for months now! It leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing!! And a little goes a long way!! I definitely can’t travel without it!
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
Has anyone seen good results with this product ?
Jenn W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Has anyone tried this brand & seen good results from it?
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Is this product sensitive skin friendly? My skin is sensitive and many eye cremes feel like they are burning my lids. Just wondering
Roxanne J.
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
I'm looking for a good moisturizer to correct the pink in my cheeks and dryness, is this helpful product?
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I feel like I now need a moisturizer around my eyes. I am 33 and am seeing wrinkles where there used to not be. it seems like the skin around my eyes is dry and not a supple as it used to be. does anyone recommend this product?