Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Natalia L.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Celine M.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claudia C.

BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.
Learn the step by step of a Lancôme skincare routine

Benefits:

• Minimizes Wrinkles.
  • Firms Skin.
  • Protects From Free-radicals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Peg-40 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hydroxyproline, Ci 77491, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Edta, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Katherine B.
Decatur
I haven’t noticed strong results yet but will keep using! It feels really nice on the eyes and speaks into the skin pretty well. It feels cooling with a couple little tingles, granted I have sensitive skin, but I like that feeling because it makes it seem like it’s working. I realize that isn’t credible but it still feels nice! I do think it brightens up my eyes because I have dark circles so that’s something to look for as well.
Amina🌹 T.
This eye cream is great for anyone who wants to start using their anti aging products early. I learned to start using anti aging products in your early 20s. The packaging is great and tons of product, which will last you a while. I would totally recommend this for anyone who is hesitant on trying super high end brands.
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Expensive. I've used it twice a day for 2 months now and I'm actually not sure if it's working or not. It is Lancôme though, so I feel pampered when I used it. Don't know if I like if for the brand or if it's a good product. Doesn't sting or anything though, feels gentle under eyes, doesn't have a strong smell.
Alison L.
This product takes away any puffiness and smooths and hydrates my eye area wonderfully. I have been using this cream for the past year and even though I still have a very fine crease line, I haven’t had any wrinkles or dryness since I started using this cream. It’s not expensive but it’s not cheap compared to most department store eye cream prices. The one size that is sold gives a generous amount of cream and if you use as recommended (Day and night ) , the jar should last you up to a year.
Michaela M.
I really like this eye cream! I find it does minimize my fine lines, but it is a little pricey. The packaging is very nice and it meets my expectations of an eye cream. I think this is a great product and do recommend it to those looking for a nice eye cream and want to splurge a little more.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It works okay, I have not seen a change in my eyes and I've been using it for about 6 months. It's a bit on the pricey side too. But it does last long bc I still have about half the jar left. A little goes a long way, you only need a bit to cover the whole eye area
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Ama P.
I have not seen a difference in my eyes since using it. However i use this in the mornings or before putting on makeup. It really keeps my eye area moisturized and less textured under makeup. Pricy but will continue to purchase.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This anti-wrinkle cream is actually pretty good. I got a chance to sample it out and it does work I use it on a nightly basis. I can see improvements that the wrinkles and the fine lines around my forehead are disappearing.
Julie D.
Very good for tightening the under eyes and i feel it working under my eyes immediately so I recommend this product it is really good especially for older people I think it will work even better on them.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product sensitive skin friendly? My skin is sensitive and many eye cremes feel like they are burning my lids. Just wondering
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
Has anyone seen good results with this product ?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Can you notice a change in weeks ? Or does it take longer
Mallory S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Needing a good cream! Worth the $?
Roxanne J.
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
I'm looking for a good moisturizer to correct the pink in my cheeks and dryness, is this helpful product?