Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Natalia L.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Celine M.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claudia C.

BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.
Learn the step by step of a Lancôme skincare routine

Benefits:

• Minimizes Wrinkles.
  • Firms Skin.
  • Protects From Free-radicals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Peg-40 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hydroxyproline, Ci 77491, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Edta, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

• Does this work ?!3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen good results with this product ? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help reduce wrinkles or is it better to...1 Answers
Laura P.
I have used a lot of different eye creams and this one works great, it is easy to use, smells good, and really works on wrinkles, it does not burn my eyes and works well under makeup, it does cost but most good creams are expensive, and yes I would definitely buy again.
Krystal Jeanne F.
North Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: belk
love this eye cream, leaves my eye area soft and takes away any dark circles i had. always get lancôme products from my mom, and i have used this for years. i love it! i’m only 23 so i don’t have many wrinkles, but hope using this will help not get them anytime soon!
Isabella G.
Toledo
I love this eye cream for preventative purposes! It was highly effective. I am a nut about getting wrinkles around my eyes and this cream is so smooth and hydrating. Great value but also pricey; definitely
worth it!
Demetria H.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a great product! It honestly lessened my dark circles so much! I got hooked after my mom recommended it and I can’t stop using it! I use it before bed and after I wash my face in the morning! A Lancôme favorite.
Jacqueline P.
Elmer, NJ
Purchased at: Boscovs
I received this as a delux sample when I had purchased some foundation and mascara. It was very hydrating and just felt so good to put on before bed and in the morning! Never messes with my concealer either!
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Soft, soothing eye cream. Eye cream in general always feels like a luxurious treat to me in general. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Cant notice it doing anything significant though.
Katherine B.
Decatur
I haven’t noticed strong results yet but will keep using! It feels really nice on the eyes and speaks into the skin pretty well. It feels cooling with a couple little tingles, granted I have sensitive skin, but I like that feeling because it makes it seem like it’s working. I realize that isn’t credible but it still feels nice! I do think it brightens up my eyes because I have dark circles so that’s something to look for as well.
Carly M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Okay, so I’m only 24, but preventative action is always the best approach to fine lines and wrinkles! This eye cream zaps away my dark circles and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Katie M.
Agawam
This has helped with my under eye bags and has put the moisture I need back. It helps when used before makeup application. It has been a winner for me as my skin is very dry,  especially in the winter months.
Amina🌹 T.
This eye cream is great for anyone who wants to start using their anti aging products early. I learned to start using anti aging products in your early 20s. The packaging is great and tons of product, which will last you a while. I would totally recommend this for anyone who is hesitant on trying super high end brands.
Christine J.
New York
Does this work ?!
Danielle L.
Amarillo, TX
Would you say this is good for normal skin types? Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
Mallory S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Needing a good cream! Worth the $?
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
Does this product help reduce wrinkles or is it better to save the money and purchase another product?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Can you notice a change in weeks ? Or does it take longer