Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Natalia L.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Celine M.Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claudia C.

BY LANCÔME

From the laboratories of Lancome Research comes a unique treatment that addresses both wrinkles and lost firmness: Rénergie. Experience a rediscovery of skin’s looks of youthful strength and resilience. A unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect helps visibly smooth skin on the eye contour. This Double Performance treatment has been also shown to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s firmness.

Results:

This ultra-light cream enhances hydration as it helps reduce the look of wrinkles, creepiness, and under-eye sagging.
Learn the step by step of a Lancôme skincare routine

Benefits:

• Minimizes Wrinkles.
  • Firms Skin.
  • Protects From Free-radicals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Peg-40 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Hydroxyproline, Ci 77491, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Caffeine, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Paraffin, Disodium Edta, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

• Does this work ?!3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen good results with this product ? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help reduce wrinkles or is it better to...1 Answers
Kelly O.
Burleson, TX
I do enjoy this product, but it's crazy expensive. While I love the results, I have found I can get almost as good results with products that are more reasonably priced. If you can afford this though, by all means, it's an excellent product. I was gifted this, but I usually opt for something more budget friendly.
J L.
Very fussy about my eye creams.  Lance Renergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle Firming Cream fell short of my expectations.  Consistency was too thick and felt it was sitting on the top of skin.  After two months of use I saw no improvement in wrinkles.  It did feel cool.
Laura P.
I have used a lot of different eye creams and this one works great, it is easy to use, smells good, and really works on wrinkles, it does not burn my eyes and works well under makeup, it does cost but most good creams are expensive, and yes I would definitely buy again.
Krystal Jeanne F.
North Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: belk
love this eye cream, leaves my eye area soft and takes away any dark circles i had. always get lancôme products from my mom, and i have used this for years. i love it! i’m only 23 so i don’t have many wrinkles, but hope using this will help not get them anytime soon!
Heer A.
Stanford
Had a sample of this and loved it! Doesn’t smell strong, doesn’t get sticky and I did feel some difference. However, I don’t have crazy dark circles so I felt it worked for me. Not sure how much it would help if you had really dark dark circles.
Isabella G.
Toledo
I love this eye cream for preventative purposes! It was highly effective. I am a nut about getting wrinkles around my eyes and this cream is so smooth and hydrating. Great value but also pricey; definitely
worth it!
Tabatha T.
Duluth
I LOVE this eye cream! Pleasant scent, light not heavy cream. No irritation, and I have sensitive skin. I’m 41 soon to be 42, no wrinkles here. I’m not willing to stop using this cream to see if any will appear!
Mary C.
Portsmouth
This stuff is totally amazing I'm a big fan for sure. Its very gentle to my skin and I love that it doesnt have a high small its a very light small. This is my first time using these products I'm very impressed
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
Soft, soothing eye cream. Eye cream in general always feels like a luxurious treat to me in general. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Cant notice it doing anything significant though.
Katherine B.
Decatur
I haven’t noticed strong results yet but will keep using! It feels really nice on the eyes and speaks into the skin pretty well. It feels cooling with a couple little tingles, granted I have sensitive skin, but I like that feeling because it makes it seem like it’s working. I realize that isn’t credible but it still feels nice! I do think it brightens up my eyes because I have dark circles so that’s something to look for as well.
Christine J.
New York
Does this work ?!
Danielle L.
Amarillo, TX
Would you say this is good for normal skin types? Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
Mallory S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Needing a good cream! Worth the $?
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
Does this product help reduce wrinkles or is it better to save the money and purchase another product?
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Can you notice a change in weeks ? Or does it take longer