BY LANCÔME #54 in Color Corrector

Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi Lift Instant Skin Enhancer for Unisex. The Renergie Eclat Multi Lift Instant Skin Enhancer helps rejuvenate skin's complexion, instantly illuminates, and give a unified and harmonized look.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ty  .
I love this product!!! It was perfect for me and great for my skin type! Great coverage and great application! I'm extremely impressed with how well this product did for the price! I will defiantly buy again!
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I wasn't not very big on the smell but I liked the way it sat on my face and seems to absorb quickly. I only used a sample but I didn't notice anything new about my skin the next day. It seems oily but I don't think that was from the product
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I had a sample of this treatment and it is awesome. It gets its job done but it is really pricey. I wish all these products would be a hit more affordable. But I think it is worth every penny. I recommend!!!
Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Love the way this makes my skin feel. Gives a nice glow in my skin. Does go in evenly feeling soft and tightens my skin. Price is very reasonable.
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door!
Sally K.
Stillwater, OK
I really love this. That's what I wanted and expected. I highly recommend this product.
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
This product has a very affordable price for the condumidores. It is a form of secure aplocation. Beyond quality and fixation.
Michelle M.
Really i liked use it because that help me with my face and make me with my dry skin and now my mother use it too.