BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An advanced skin brightener & color corrector With a lightweight creamy texture that blends seamlessly with skin Developed with Color Corrective Technology that improves yellowish skin tone instantly Formulated with Multi-Tension Technology that provides lifting action Provides medium "barely-there" coverage Shields skin against harmful sun rays with SPF 30 Skin appears firmer denser brighter even-toned & younger looking

• D What age range is this cream for, and does it really wo...1 Answers
Dania M.
Houston
I saw everyone using this product online and they hyped it up so much so I was excited to try it. The shade was fine but the tube is hard to get product out of and honestly, the coverage did nothing for me. When I applied powder over top (which I have always done) the concealer got almost crusty and cracked which has never happened to me before. The price is awesome but you get what you pay for. Not sure why this product was so hyped up.
Jessie C.
Gladstone
It’s ok I do t love it but I don’t hate it. I think that it helped a little but it left me feeling like my face had a layer over it even though I used only a very small dot. I don’t think I will try it again
Nicole i.
I love this line of Lancôme products because they really do what they say they’ll do. I use Lancôme for most things, like my face lotions and masks. I really love and trust this brand and it’s definitely worth the money.
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
Lancôme Renergie CC Multi Lift Instant Illuminating Color Corrector SPF 30 together with my Absolue Make-Up it is one of my favored and even at the higher price, definitly worth it
Soupy M.
canada
Review for: 310 Clair 30 C, 350 Dore 10 NW, ÉClat Multi-Lift Multi-Action Tinted Skincare Illuminate Instant Enhancer Shade 4 Bronze 2, Night Treatment Anti-Wrinkle Restoring more...
This was the product that introduced me to high end makeup. I remember looking everywhere for a corrector that had great performance. This ticked all the boxes. I have bought drugstore make up before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland on the face . This continues to be my favourite formula. Whenever I wear this it always give me beautiful looks. I would buy again .
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This was not my favorite. I preferred other brands. It was overpriced for quality of make up. I found it did not have very good coverage. I would not recommend.
Nicole H.
Stevensville , MD
Multi lift is amazing, if you look for something that works and how results. Buy this one and try it, you will absolutely love this.
Tami R.
Raise your hand who doesn’t need this kind of product... No hands up because we all need it, and Lancome’s delivers what it promises!
April R.
Canoga Park
Review for: Multi-Lift 02 more...
I use this under my eyes and it works wonders. Easy to blend. Good purchase, slightly pricey but worth it.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
D What age range is this cream for, and does it really work. Can someone help me.