BY LANCÔME

Rediscover your skin's youthful strength, firmness and resilience. Thanks to a unique firming and anti-wrinkle effect that fortifies skin, making the skin plumper and smoother, this double performance treatment is proven to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The result: Leaves your skin feeling 'lifted,' firmer, smooth and supple. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Renergie' Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Cream. Style Number: 10033U. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Gentle on the face, soft feeling the next day, smells great. I would definitely purchase this again.
Thi K.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend mom who is 60 something but look like 40 i swear. I asked her secret and she have a good thing to say about lancome so i recently bought one. I have to say that this eye cream gives an amazing feeling. Smell good... ( i don't know how to describe it) , i feel moist all day and my makeup doesnt create line. I am happy overall but still too short to know if it will firming my line. I will update in the next few month.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
I am lucky the wrinkles are hardly there but I used this product and any sign of those pesky wrinkles have disappeared. I will continue to use so I keep the wrinkles at bay :)
Susan G.
Susan G.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has a very nice smooth formula that makes the eyes feeling softer and overall making the eyes look better.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rising Sun
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! All their products are amazing and for the most part affordable. This product does what it says!
Mckenzie C.
Mckenzie C.
Amazing amazing amazing is all I have to say.. but it’s expensive but gets the job done
Lori H.
Lori H.
Seaforth, Ontario
Im addicted to this cream. My skin feels tighter within a few weeks after using this cream (after a ice cube facial) . I only with it was a little more affordable but it does meet expectations.
Sarai М.
Sarai М.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer, makes your skin feel really nice and smooth. My skin has looked very good and not as tired as it usually does. Got a sample from sephora.