BY LANCÔME

This eye cream keeps the latest lifting and reshaping technology and is enriched with a unique sequence of amino acids that helps protect, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin surface around eyes. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. Brand: Lancome Materials: Cream Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Sapeer Z.
valley village
This is a really good product!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I don’t like about it is that it would sometimes make my noes oily! But I would totally repurchase this item again!! I would recomend this for you if you don’t have oily skin!! ✨✨
Amber M.
I'm not a fan of this brand. I have severe dry skin, in which lancome made worse. However this is a jar left over from before i realized it being so counterproductive, I didnt want to waste and hasn't given me the terrible results that their other skincare prpducts gave me. So, I do like the product in top of jar for pigmentation but don't find that the cream actually does anything. It semi moisturizes momentarily but didn't assist with any signs of aging, dark spots etc. Over priced jar of eye lotion.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Kristine M.
Miami
I will highly recommend this cream for dark circles. I recently bought this cream since the one i use was out of stock. And I honestly love it. It felt like after a few weeks my dark circles went away faster than what i thought.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
For the money I think it is definitely worth it I don’t know if I would buy it again not because it didn’t work but because I just preferred how fast other eye creams worked for me but if you’re looking for something smooth and light this is definitely yet
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
Great product! I love anything Lancôme, really. This eye cream made me feel like my face had completely changed over night. It’s wonderful what a great product can do to your self esteem. I’d definitely recommend!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I really like this product. I've been putting it on every night and I've actually seen a difference in the bags under my eyes. It's a good value although its a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. It's gentle on your skin and feels great. I definitely recommend!
Vanessa A.
Lovely eye cream. Hydrating, soothing, and banishes puffiness. It is a good value for the price, and a little goes a long way. Works well on my sensitive and dry skin. Love the scent. Nice packaging as well. Highly recommend this product to others.
Brittany L.
Cerritos
Got it as a gift. Wouldn’t purchase on my own as it’s pretty expensive. The concealer is nice. I use it for the under eye area as well as any pimples I may have. They eye cream is very luxurious and thick, perfect for my dry skin.