2 colors available

BY LANCÔME

A lifting facial cream enriched with multitension technology. This luxurious face cream for dry skin creates firmer and denser skin. Facial zones become visibly tightened and skin is smoothed, leaving the complexion looking visibly younger, healthier, and rejuvenated. see more...

Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.
As I noted in my review for the night cream that this is my favorite skin care line, Renergie. I originally tried in a free gift with purchase and have been hooked ever since. I myself and my face cannot get enough. My face is normal/combination in the summer and normal/dry in the winter. I actually received the dry end of summer going into Fall and it was perfect. My facial skin looks rejuvenated when I follow proper skincare regimine with the Renergie Line.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
5410 river rock Rd lakeland fl 33809
I received a good size sample of this and I was not impressed I did not notice much difference if anything it does feel luxurious using and smells great but I would not but it ,for skin firming results or lifting results it does moisturize great though ;)
Andréa M.
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Uauuu...que arrazo ess produtinho....nota mil ....super elegante e deve ser maravilhoso ...amei ...tudo de bom
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Is this worth the price?