BY LANCÔME

A luxurious eye cream enriched with multi-tension technology to lift and firm the skin. This rich eye cream smooths the eye contour while lifting and firming the skin around the eyes. It deflates bags, smooths wrinkles, and fades dark circles, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant. see more...

• I've been wanting to try an eye cream but my eyes are very sensit...1 Answers
Christina S.
This eye cream is one of the best eye creams I have ever tried. It de-puffs my eyes and it makes under eye circles fade away in an instant! I'll be honest, this product can get a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. (I would say you need a little less than a pea sized amount for each eye) With that being said I would totally recommend this product to anyone! It's amazing.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom gave me this to moisturize areas near my eye and it works great. I love how this product glides on and my skin absorbs it. After a few usages, I definitely noticed big changes with my dry and patchy skin. I used this a few times and my skin looks way better. Also, when my eye is itchy, I use a little of this eye cream, putting it on my eyelid, inner corners, and a little under the eye. Immediately, my eyes feel better and are no longer itchy. This trick was passed down to me from my mother, who got it from her friend.
kennedy z.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am obsessed with this stuff! I received a small sample of it, which is always dangerous when getting a sample of something expensive, but i can't help but to love it. So moisturizing, perfect for before bedtime or in the morning to refresh the eyes.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
people say its great for dark circle..i have a lot dark circles under my both eyes. i never used this one.its way too pricey fo me.may be ill revies some sample in future to know how it works.
Kimberly O.
I love this product! It is the best eye cream on the market. I received it as a gift in a boxed set of Lancome products and I have never used a better cream. It helps with puffy morning eyes and goes on your skin very easily and evenly. It doesn't leave any weird residue. I just wish it wasn't so expensive because the price is out of my budget. If the price was lower, I would use it every day. Unfortunately, I have to ration my supply to make it last longer.
Monica L.
Las Cruces, NM
Got a sample of this through Lamcome and it is so luxurious. I think this is a great eye cream if you can afford it. If I had all the money in the world I would buy this product, but for now I'll stick with something more affordable.
Angela M.
Fowler, Ca
This is a great product! A little bit goes a long way. I use it by patting it under my eyes-over my foundation. It absorbed nicely and my creases and fine lines vanish.
Amy S.
Fairfax, VA
Received a sample in a gift with purchase. Love all Lancome products. Has a slight fragrence which I personally love. Would absolutely buy the full size.
Kazmir P.
Richmond, Bc
My mom uses this nightly and sometimes I would steal some because I absolutely love the fragrance. The consistency of the product is very light and smooth so it goes on to your skin very nicely.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try an eye cream but my eyes are very sensitive would this eye cream be gentle around the eyes?