Lancôme Pure Focus Fluide Oil-free Matifying Moisturising Lotion uploaded by JAHAN J.

BY LANCÔME

Pure Focus Fluide provides ideal moisturizing and perfect shine control thanks to this fresh, non-greasy, water-light fluid that absorbs immediately into the skin for a soft, powder fresh finish. A pure caress for oily skin, leaving it perfectly hydrated all day long by targeting only those areas where hydration is needed. Leaves skin feeling fresh and matt all day long.

Benefits: Transform oily skin: matte and hydrated

How to boost efficiency:  To target shine, apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning.

• Aqua / Water
  • Glyceryl Stearate
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I have oily skin, so finding the right moisturizer that helps combat shine has been harder than finding the lost city of Atlantis. This product is fairly expensive for a moisturizer, but I find myself going back to it for the winter season. It is a light feeling consistency but is moisturizing enough for any slightly dry areas that winter winds can cause. The main description on this product is shine control, and it does seem to cut down oil and shine throughout the day by about 50% (as opposed to wearing nothing). For summer it doesn't control the shine enough for my taste, but in winter months it works well enough. It goes on smoothly under foundation, doesn't roll or pill when rubbed, and doesn't have a smell that I can notice.
Elvira M.
Greenfield, CA
I tried this just because I have very oily skin. It is something that I had struggle for so many years now. I though why not give a try. I did not work for me. I still had oilskin after weeks of trying it.
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This worked so well for me.really kept my face matte how I wanted. My face gets oily after 30 minutes, this most definitely helped. But I was sensitive to it. I guess lancome has fragrance in their product and it totally broke me out. Have my dry patches and acne. If you don't have sensitive skin, use this!!
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
Ok so you have oily skin and looking for a lightweight moisturizer then this is it. I don't like the feeling of a heavy moisturizer on my face. So this product right here I can totally wear and I don't feel it. It absorbs quickly while giving me moisture on my face. Keeps me mattified all day.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I tend to have very combination skin. I'm super, super dry on my cheeks, the side of my nose, and my forehead. But, my nose and chin get extremely oily. This product give the right amount of moisture back to the skin, while also sucking up and drying out all of the excess oil left on my face.
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
This moisturizer has a good side and and down side. So when i started using this moisturizer I originally started using it as a primer which was great but by itself its not as moisturizing as it is drying , it just dries to fast. In this case more expensive doesn't mean better quality.
Bonnie W.
Joplin, MO
This is my first time using the Lancome Pure Focus Shie Control Moisturising Fluid, for my 'T' zone. I was unhappy with the oily appearance of my T-zone just a few hours into the day. The Lancome cleanser seems to be helping to prevent an oily appearance on my face.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
I purchased this product because my skin becomes oily quickly throughout the day. I was incredibly impressed at the difference this cream made with my skin. It felt absolutely luxurious and kept the oil at bay for over 8 hours! I think it was worth every penny.
Angie C.
I personally have this i picked it at maces and decided to try it because i smuggle with my T zone its super gentle on my skin it does the job, great packaging price is good but i wish the bottle was bigger or lasted longer for that amount
Angel S.
Phoenix , AZ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It kills shine while giving you the moisture you need throughout the day. The texture is kind of like a water base it absorbs right in and feels like you didn't put anything on but very cooling to the touch and smells great. As I said before Love it! Perfect under my make up applications for those who are oily
Emma D.
Derbyshire, Please Select...
I'm looking for a face moisturiser and this looks quite appealing. What do people think of this product?