Lancôme Progres Eye Creme 0.5 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Sharon B.

BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream worked well for me. I was looking for something that covered overall problems.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this eye cream. It was very soothing and left my skin not feeling oily.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
These is a great eye cream my mom use it answer she love it she saw result right away
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome eye cream is so great! I'm at a age where i need to take care of my eyes! end of 20s about to hit big 30 marks! and my cousin recommend me Lancome and ever since then it became my favorite brand :)
Fiona P.
Over priced
no real results seen not very impressive
Not for me and would not recommend this product I would prefer to use my money or products that work
Morgan H.
Bay Roberts, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this worked great for my under eyes , it de puffed, brightened , and hydrated. The reason for 3 stars is because for the price you can get something the exact same.
Yoli S.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try Progrés because of fine lines aging and wanted to pamper myself a bit. I understand that many women swear by this cream. I have been very pleased, it is just a.pleasure to use. I feel like it provides a softening and lessening of lines. I like the texture and light clean scent. I am using a tiny amount and I'm pretty sure this will last for a year. I like to get a good value so I purchaed it at a time when I could be sure to get a GWP and a PWP. I almost never think of Lancome and I am enjoying some of their other products. I hope this helps someone else. It wasn't hugely drastic in terms of results but I definitely look and feel better.I would say it's worth a try.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
This works so nicely
Honest to god I love it so much
I don't think it's pricey to be honest
And it had cute packaging which us just a bonus
Definetly would buy this product again
I have yet again failed to find any flaws of this product
Edna L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente para combatir él pasó del tiempo ya qué La edad no perdona pero este producto ayuda a combatir esas marcas qué deja él pad o del tiempo
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is pretty good. Hard to really rub it In but I did notice that my eyes looked brighter with less lines after a week