Lancôme Progres Eye Creme 0.5 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Sharon B.

BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Rose B.
tarpon springs
Works ok . Maybe didn’t use it long enough . Have used others that have worked a little better. . A bit pricey
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom gave me this after it made her eyes burn. I did not have that reaction. I like this product.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and me...we totally liked it..but I have tried quite a few other products...this doesn't leave my skin greasy or anything like that..and it did work..I just didn't see the results I wanted.. u
Kelly b.
Bay Shore , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this eye cream. It was very soothing and left my skin not feeling oily.
amber m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome progres eye cream made my eyes feel so soft and smooth, it helped make my eyes look more vibrant and seemed to diminish wrinkles. its a very good eye cream i would recommend it to everybody
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who would have known that I would feel the need to use an eye cream. Well, I truly can say, I did have claws feet and wrinkles that I wasn't happy with. I ended up using this cream and loved it. I will definitely purchase again and continue to recommend it to others.

I've never had a cream to work so well and not feel too heavy or greasy on my skin.
VE 0434313 Sandra G.
Medley, FL
Este producto es indipensable en mi rutina de noche, simplemente es el mejor para el contorno de mis ojos, siempre lo consigo en los stan de lancome o en sephora, es accesible ademas de que siempre recomiendo abiertamente Lancome. Recomendado 100 %
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
These is a great eye cream my mom use it answer she love it she saw result right away
Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream worked well for me. I was looking for something that covered overall problems.
Alise C.
Pricey, but worth every penny. I'm a big fan of Lancome's creams, and this is one of them. This is a thick and rich eye cream and is very hydrating. I don't have any signs of ageing, but I'm hoping I start early enough to prevent them. I do notice that this slightly tightens my eye area and def keeps it moisturized. Not the best smelling cream, but it's not that noticeable. I'm not a fan of fragrance.