BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
Such gorgeous stuff. This stuff makes my eyes feel alive. Sometimes when im a little tired or under the weather (or hungover!) my eyes look a little worse for wear. In these moments this eye cream comes in so handy. It literally wakes and saves my eyes! I’m looking awake and healthy once more!!
Ally K.
halifax
I love the way it feels on my skin, It doesn’t sting or anything , I got it as a gift from a family friend I thinks it’s effective it brightens my face and wakes everything up, if you often get up superrrr early like me I would recommend it
ANNEMARIE ♡.
Montreal
Usually use after taking off makeup just to give the eyelids a little extra love after having a ton of makeup on it all day. Has a cool feeling which is quite relieving for the skin and has a nice perfumed scent.
Tiffany P.
St, ON
This product really wasnt for me. It didnt do much to help my eyes. It didn't look good under my make up. Nor sure if I would recommend this.
ⓇⓄⒸⒾⓄ Ⓖ.
Me parece perfecto cuando quieres lucir una super mirada y fresca ya cuando las mujeres tienen una edad avanzada
Amy F.
I got this for my mam and she absolutely loved it she felt her skin to be really soft after