Lancôme Progres Eye Creme 0.5 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Sharon B.

BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Alyssa S.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received as a gift with purchase. Will be purchasing when I run out! I absolutely love this product and could see a difference in my lines near my eyes within a few days of use (3-5) --would highly recommend!!
Sarah B.
Palmyra
This is absolutely the best eye cream I have ever used. I would recommend it to anyone. It works quick any races the fine lines around your eyes. The only downfall is the cost it's pretty pricey.
aubrey j.
it's a great product, it's the only one I use for my eyes. I love the presentation and the packaging. The price is great for how much you're getting. I buy mine at Sephora and there's nothing I would change about it
Tori D.
Adel
I use this product at night before bed and I love it! This is the first time I've ever used it and I will continue to use it. I bought it from Walmart. I'm sure I will buy it again! It makes my eyes feel refreshed in the morning.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tried and true Lancôme eye formula. I know women who have been using this cream longer than I've been alive and once you try it, it's pretty clear why. Hydrating, light and luxurious. No heaviness around the eye area after application and no white residue like I get from some eye creams. Although it's not as strong as some may like, this is a serious hydrator. Great for dry under eye and dark circles.
Alise C.
Pricey, but worth every penny. I'm a big fan of Lancome's creams, and this is one of them. This is a thick and rich eye cream and is very hydrating. I don't have any signs of ageing, but I'm hoping I start early enough to prevent them. I do notice that this slightly tightens my eye area and def keeps it moisturized. Not the best smelling cream, but it's not that noticeable. I'm not a fan of fragrance.
Bridgett M.
I didn't use this for very long it was a gift I got from a friend, but I didn't mind its. For me I didn't really think it did anything for me. But it smelt good!
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who would have known that I would feel the need to use an eye cream. Well, I truly can say, I did have claws feet and wrinkles that I wasn't happy with. I ended up using this cream and loved it. I will definitely purchase again and continue to recommend it to others.

I've never had a cream to work so well and not feel too heavy or greasy on my skin.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye cream. It definitely lasts! It is very effective! I've been using it for a year now. You can find it in any department store like Macys or Dillards. I definitely will be buying this creme again once it runs out. I have really dry skin so this helps! I only wish it would help more with my dark under eyes.
Morgan G.
I've used samples of this Lancôme eye cream before and I have to say it's pretty good at softening fine lines and plumping delicate under eye skin. I wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to fragrance though. I love Lancôme skincare and highly recommend