Lancôme Progres Eye Creme 0.5 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Sharon B.

BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
The tried and true Lancôme eye formula. I know women who have been using this cream longer than I've been alive and once you try it, it's pretty clear why. Hydrating, light and luxurious. No heaviness around the eye area after application and no white residue like I get from some eye creams. Although it's not as strong as some may like, this is a serious hydrator. Great for dry under eye and dark circles.
Alise C.
Pricey, but worth every penny. I'm a big fan of Lancome's creams, and this is one of them. This is a thick and rich eye cream and is very hydrating. I don't have any signs of ageing, but I'm hoping I start early enough to prevent them. I do notice that this slightly tightens my eye area and def keeps it moisturized. Not the best smelling cream, but it's not that noticeable. I'm not a fan of fragrance.
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
Who would have known that I would feel the need to use an eye cream. Well, I truly can say, I did have claws feet and wrinkles that I wasn't happy with. I ended up using this cream and loved it. I will definitely purchase again and continue to recommend it to others.

I've never had a cream to work so well and not feel too heavy or greasy on my skin.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite eye cream. It definitely lasts! It is very effective! I've been using it for a year now. You can find it in any department store like Macys or Dillards. I definitely will be buying this creme again once it runs out. I have really dry skin so this helps! I only wish it would help more with my dark under eyes.
Morgan G.
I've used samples of this Lancôme eye cream before and I have to say it's pretty good at softening fine lines and plumping delicate under eye skin. I wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to fragrance though. I love Lancôme skincare and highly recommend
Selena B.
Hesperia, CA
I've been using this eye cream for like 2 years on and off. I like it as far as just feeling moisture under my eye, but i really don't see it do much difference. Hopefully i see it later cause i know right now my under eye isn't a huge problem for me.
VE 0434313 Sandra G.
Medley, FL
Este producto es indipensable en mi rutina de noche, simplemente es el mejor para el contorno de mis ojos, siempre lo consigo en los stan de lancome o en sephora, es accesible ademas de que siempre recomiendo abiertamente Lancome. Recomendado 100 %
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I bought this for my husband and me...we totally liked it..but I have tried quite a few other products...this doesn't leave my skin greasy or anything like that..and it did work..I just didn't see the results I wanted.. u
amber m.
Lancome progres eye cream made my eyes feel so soft and smooth, it helped make my eyes look more vibrant and seemed to diminish wrinkles. its a very good eye cream i would recommend it to everybody
Howard E.
I love how this goes on and feels.It isn't greasy or heavy yet works well.The price is a little high for the size.It is gentle and soft on my skin.I would suggest it to friends.