BY LANCÔME

Creamy-smooth and super-concentrated, this advanced eye creme combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging. Rich in emollients to hydrate and smooth expression lines, this eye-opening creme conditions and protects the delicate eye area to help you stay younger-looking longer. 0.5 oz. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Progres' Eye Creme. Style Number: 10045U. Available In Stores. see more...

Taylor P.
Love Lancôme this is a product my grandmother introduced me to too and I will never not have this stuff from now on! I’ve always struggled with dark circles and this was a miracle for me! Worth every penny
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Deborah L.
Port Richey, Florida
I received this product as a sample and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! Its so soft and I had visable results within a few days. I'm 50 years old and look tired alot but this product is amazing and really made my eyes look beautiful!
Monica M.
Henderson
A definite must buy. Every woman should try this product. I'm not digging the price but you should invest in good skin care.
amanda m.
Helps my face feel so smooth and look so amazing. I love this product at first I just liked the name but this is a must!
Jonnie H.
usa
Extremely hydrating. It takes away any fine lines ans wrinkles. And a little bit goes a super long way! Love it.
Mystery g.
This Lancome Eye Cream helps me out a little for my eye could look more moisturezed because i have super dry skin
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Esta es una super marca muy pero muy exit9sa y efectiva me encanta todos pero todos sus productos muy buenos
Jessica V.
Sacramento, CA
Sooo smooth and hydrating!! My boyfriend brought this home one day for me to try and I fell in love with it.
Guadalupe S.
Richgrove , CA
This keeps my eyes very smooth and keeps them from swelling or getting wrinkles! I love this product!