Lancôme Progrès Eye Cream uploaded by Sharon B.

BY LANCÔME

This eye cream protects the delicate eye area. Combats and minimizes the appearance of premature signs of aging.

Stephanie S.
Ada, MI
I know this eye cream has been out forever (seriously, like it's probably been out there longer than you never been alive), but there is not a single eye cream out there that hydrates more than this one. I guarantee you will not find another that is as moisturizing. Put this over your eye serum, and you will be a new person!
Christina Q.
Brooklyn, NY
The lost hydrating cream for the under eye EVER. I have a very dry under eye area and this hydrates all day long for me. I really love this cream and a small bit goes a long way. I highly recommend it for anyone who has a super dry under eye area. The more hydrated the less likely lines and wrinkles will appear!
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
Progres is one of the oldest products in the Lancome line, and there's an obvious reason... it works! I pack this stuff with me on all trips. It's like a cup of coffee for my eyes during long work trips or international travel. It's my go to when I'm looking like I've got a hangover from travel.
Dania B.
Los Angeles
This is amazing I have used it many times but I have seen results on my mom the most. We have tried so many different eye creams and no other cream compares to this. Recommend a lot, even though pricy it’s a more guaranteed choice.
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
Extremely creamy and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and soft to the touch. I don’t have wrinkles to know if it helps in that area but I do enjoy the product. It’s a little pricey but eye cream lasts forever.
Gabriela P.
Valdosta, Ga
Very pricey and to me it works but I have found cheaper products that work just as well! I thought that with the increased price cane increased results, it just didn’t live up to my expectations. Costs too much!
Judith G.
I got this as a sample and I loved it! It’s all gone now I used it all up! I haven’t purchased it yet but I definitely will soon! I bought a $40 Lancôme foundation and got this for free with other cute things.
Cristina B.
Anderson , SC
I really enjoyed this I cream and is supersoft and moisturizing and very gentle on my sensitive skin it does feel a little heavy though and I can definitely feel the weight on my face but it’s nothing that will stop me from using the product
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
This eye cream is very hydrating and also helps some with dark circles. I probably wouldn’t repurchase because of the price, though. But it has lasted a long time and it works with my sensitive skin.
macy m.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Got this as a free product and have thoroughly enjoyed using it. I find that a lot of eye products dry out the under eye skin but this product keeps it moisturized. I have seen results from using this product so I would recommend it.