Lancôme Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss
A prismatic, nourishing gloss that highlights lips for a multidimensional effect. Get a modern, prismatic lip look with these non-sticky, nourishing lip glosses. These formulas create the look of plump and voluminous lips, and contain micronized holographic pearls that reflect light for a multidimensional effect. Use each pearly shade alone for a nude prismatic look or layer them with your favorite lipstick to transform any lip look. Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss is available in eight wearable shades: four holographic shades and four nude ones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalatessee more...
Top Questions See all 152 Q&A
- "I love this oh my God it plumps my lips like crazy I love the shades they’re very gorgeous" in 11 reviews
- "This is a very thick shiny gloss love this to top off my lip colors these are super nice ! I love the applicator these are non sticky ! These lip glosses are very long lasting ! This gloss really does plump my lips without being very harsh highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
- "Amazing product! I have tried a few of their lipglosses and they did not disappoint. It has everything I was looking for – long lasting, good color payoff, comfortable to wear/apply, click application and the shades are gorgeous. Also, the packing is nice and not cheaply made. . " in 3 reviews
I received the color 01 Effervescent...I would like to go on record and say that the color is like none I have ever before seen. I would have named it "Majestic Mermaid" had I been on the marketing team.
It is shimmery with pinky-purple tints...I like it and think that it is a perfect summer color. I am blonde with fair skin...if that helps.
As far as the plump factor goes, I think it really does work. I have used plumping glosses before and have burned or itched...not with this one. While it doesn't appear that I have had lip injections, I do feel like it makes a difference.
I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone in the market for a plumping gloss or just any gloss in general. It feels smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. It does come off on cups but nothing ridiculous. It wears well and long for a gloss and it isn't so glossy that my lips look gooey.
This is a product that I would buy in several colors to have throughout the changes of seasons. I will be into Sephora to check out my other options in the near future.
Just so you know, I am more honest than I should be at times so I am surprised that any company would want me to give honest reviews! I tell you that so you will know that while I got a free tube, I am completely honest in my review.
Good luck with finding your "go to" gloss! I have found mine!
- When glosses say they are plumping, I generally stear clear because many of them leave the area around my lips red and irritated. This one did not do that though. I could feel a slight tingle but it did not seem to plump my lips at all. The formula was nice, not overly sticky. This product also smelled really good (slight sweet, cake smell). I really like the shade I received. This is something that can be worn plain as just a gloss but I preferred using it as a shimmery topper over a lip color. The packaging was nice and sleek - I like the holographic Lancome wording on the top of the wand. The gloss left my lips feeling moisturized and it also stayed on for a good length of time. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
- Overall - would I purchase? Yes...if they were on sale. These are a little higher priced than what I normally spend on glosses. They are very pretty but don't expect to see a noticeable difference in the plumpness of you lips.
-Soft doe foot applicator that applies product perfectly
-Smooth, easy to apply
-Sits evenly on lip and feels hydrating
-Gives the illusion of slightly fuller lips
-Moderately long lasting for a gloss
-Has a soft, mild sweet scent (nothing overwhelming)
-Leaves a subtle mint-like tingly sensation that is NOT painful
-Simple packaging that is easy to transport
-Not Cruelty Free
I really enjoy this product. It wears beautifully and feels good on my lips. I find myself reaching for it frequently. It fades beautifully and is not glittery. It has shimmer in it but is by no means a glitter bomb. I think the price point is fair for a luxury/Lancome product. I anticipate recommending this product as well as perhaps purchasing one in a different shade.
Note, I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster for my consideration. It was my favorite product of the Lancome products I received.
I love it alone for my teen and would absolutely buy her the other shades. I am older and I love to top my lipstick with this shade for nights out with the girls. I would absolutely recommend this for any plumping gloss lovers!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
This gets top marks for pretty much everything, EXCEPT I didn't personally notice any plumping, but I didn't have high expectations there, so I'm just removing one star. If you really expect a huge difference in the size of your lips, you might find it to be slightly disappointing! I received this product free from Influenster, but I genuinely enjoyed using it!
Perfect for day and night and a great product!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos