BY LANCÔME #27 in Lip Gloss

A prismatic, nourishing gloss that highlights lips for a multidimensional effect. Get a modern, prismatic lip look with these non-sticky, nourishing lip glosses. These formulas create the look of plump and voluminous lips, and contain micronized holographic pearls that reflect light for a multidimensional effect. Use each pearly shade alone for a nude prismatic look or layer them with your favorite lipstick to transform any lip look. Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss is available in eight wearable shades: four holographic shades and four nude ones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this oh my God it plumps my lips like crazy I love the shades they’re very gorgeous" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very thick shiny gloss love this to top off my lip colors these are super nice ! I love the applicator these are non sticky ! These lip glosses are very long lasting ! This gloss really does plump my lips without being very harsh highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing product! I have tried a few of their lipglosses and they did not disappoint. It has everything I was looking for – long lasting, good color payoff, comfortable to wear/apply, click application and the shades are gorgeous. Also, the packing is nice and not cheaply made. . " in 3 reviews
Beth R.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: 01 Effervescent 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
I am thankful for Influenster's generosity as I received a complimentary lip gloss!

I received the color 01 Effervescent...I would like to go on record and say that the color is like none I have ever before seen.  I would have named it "Majestic Mermaid" had I been on the marketing team.

It is shimmery with pinky-purple tints...I like it and think that it is a perfect summer color.  I am blonde with fair skin...if that helps.

As far as the plump factor goes, I think it really does work.  I have used plumping glosses before and have burned or itched...not with this one.  While it doesn't appear that I have had lip injections, I do feel like it makes a difference.

I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone in the market for a plumping gloss or just any gloss in general.  It feels smooth and doesn't dry out my lips.  It does come off on cups but nothing ridiculous.  It wears well and long for a gloss and it isn't so glossy that my lips look gooey.

This is a product that I would buy in several colors to have throughout the changes of seasons.  I will be into Sephora to check out my other options in the near future.

Just so you know, I am more honest than I should be at times so I am surprised that any company would want me to give honest reviews!  I tell you that so you will know that while I got a free tube, I am completely honest in my review.

Good luck with finding your "go to" gloss!  I have found mine!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Review on the Lancôme Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss I received fom Influenster in shade 01 Effervescent.
- When glosses say they are plumping, I generally stear clear because many of them leave the area around my lips red and irritated. This one did not do that though. I could feel a slight tingle but it did not seem to plump my lips at all. The formula was nice, not overly sticky. This product also smelled really good (slight sweet, cake smell). I really like the shade I received. This is something that can be worn plain as just a gloss but I preferred using it as a shimmery topper over a lip color. The packaging was nice and sleek - I like the holographic Lancome wording on the top of the wand. The gloss left my lips feeling moisturized and it also stayed on for a good length of time. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
- Overall - would I purchase? Yes...if they were on sale. These are a little higher priced than what I normally spend on glosses. They are very pretty but don't expect to see a noticeable difference in the plumpness of you lips.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: 06 Bare Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
This is a lovely lip gloss. It is sheer with shimmer that makes the lips look wet exceptionally hydrated.

PROS:
-Soft doe foot applicator that applies product perfectly
-Smooth, easy to apply
-Sits evenly on lip and feels hydrating
-Gives the illusion of slightly fuller lips
-Moderately long lasting for a gloss
-Has a soft, mild sweet scent (nothing overwhelming)
-Leaves a subtle mint-like tingly sensation that is NOT painful
-Simple packaging that is easy to transport
-NOT sticky

CONS:
-Not Cruelty Free

I really enjoy this product. It wears beautifully and feels good on my lips. I find myself reaching for it frequently. It fades beautifully and is not glittery. It has shimmer in it but is by no means a glitter bomb. I think the price point is fair for a luxury/Lancome product. I anticipate recommending this product as well as perhaps purchasing one in a different shade.
Note, I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster for my consideration. It was my favorite product of the Lancome products I received.
Cristina F.
Review for: 07 Inner Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
I am not a gloss girl. But. I AM a plumper kind of girl. When I first saw the holographic shade of Lancôme Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss in Inner Glow I immediately thought it wasn’t for me and figured my teen daughter would love it so it wasn’t a total disappointment. So she applied it and I was shocked. The color wasn’t an obnoxious holographic on its own, it was more of a sheer gloss with the perfect amount of glimmer. Nice, soft and subtle. So I decided to give it a shot. Love the color, love the subtle but noticeable plumping with nothing more than a warm tingle, it is NOT goopy or sticky and it lasted longer than I expected.

I love it alone for my teen and would absolutely buy her the other shades. I am older and I love to top my lipstick with this shade for nights out with the girls. I would absolutely recommend this for any plumping gloss lovers!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 01 Effervescent 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
You know I am really not a lip gloss girl, my hair gets stuck in it and it's too sticky, HOWEVER I LOVE THIS. I would have never thought a purple looking iridescent lip gloss would be one of my favorite things. It is a plumping gloss but it does not have that awful burning feeling like a lot of plumping products have. I found this to be very moisturizing and it did not dry up on my lips and get all flaky. I am obsessed with the color, it's like the natural color I love but can never get with a lipstick. I love this so much and it was such a surprise! If you are thinking about it, DO IT!** This product was given to me for free for testing purposes by Influenster via VoxBox **
Ashantis J.
Review for: 06 Bare Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
Product Description: A prismatic, nourishing gloss that highlights lips for a multidimensional effect. Get a modern, prismatic lip look with these non-sticky, nourishing lip glosses. These formulas create the look of plump and voluminous lips and contain micronized holographic pearls that reflect light for a multidimensional effect.I agree! The gloss isn't sticky and the Bare Glow shade would look good on anyone. It's so moisturizing, which isn't something you usually find in these kinds of lip glosses. It doesn't dry out and I didn't feel the need to apply more throughout the night to keep it looking good. As far as the lip plumping goes, I'm unsure about this. The iridescent glow could certainly make a thinner lip look fuller, but it's hard to tell since I have full lips regardless.
Anna M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 01 Effervescent 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
I was surprised to see the beauty that this gloss gives! I was given this in my voxbox from influenster and I love how it gives a little shine and is not super sticky or thick. Its the right consistency and being a plump, its not super concentrated and highly impactful as you apply it as other lip plumpers are. It is a great balance between being a gloss and a plumper. I recommend this gloss for those who are looking for a little shine, or a little shine on top of another lipstick. It wears well, is not sticky, and lasts longer and looks great unlike some other glosses I have tried. I love wearing this alone without anything else underneath it on days I am wearing little make up. It feels very natural and almost minimalistic.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 06 Bare Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
When I first saw the Bare Glow color, it made me hesitant that this was going to be purple, but like the name implies, it's pretty bare & not purple at all! Honestly, this lip gloss brought me back to my childhood days of Limited Too and Claire's, because it's fun and sparkly, and I'm so happy that lip gloss has made a comeback! It seemed like it was all about matte lip stains for a second there, but I love a good shiny lip gloss.

This gets top marks for pretty much everything, EXCEPT I didn't personally notice any plumping, but I didn't have high expectations there, so I'm just removing one star. If you really expect a huge difference in the size of your lips, you might find it to be slightly disappointing! I received this product free from Influenster, but I genuinely enjoyed using it!
Kalen F.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: 06 Bare Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and I am happy I did. The packaging was nice, the product was nicer. While the highlight and limp plumper is trendy, I think I wouldn't have went out of my way to buy it before receiving it, even if I had wanted to try it. However, I might have to go out of my way now. I love the glimmer it gives my lips; it is subtle and loud enough to catch attention at the same time. It makes my lips look more voluptuous and draws attention to them. Bare glow makes for a perfect summery, glowy, everyday look.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 07 Inner Glow 0.1 oz/ 3.2 mL more...
I was surprised at how well this lip plumper worked! I usually and hesitant on what I spend money on especially all the new brands and their products with makeup these days. I loved this lip plumper at first 💯 but realized it started to dry and I had chapped lips so it hurt a bit. I was able to then apply a clear 1 coat of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini and then after 5 mins of rubbing it into my lip and corners I was able to blend the lip color in and it was a lot smoother and looked amazing. I wish it lasted all day but the color faded and I had to re apply twice and it was more expensive than I usually paid so I rated it 4 stars in hopes of a better working formula or more moister added to the product. Definitely would recommend to other's and buy again if the formula changed.
Perfect for day and night and a great product!
Sahar F.
Who tried this before? Is it any good?
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Is this a sticky gloss? And does it really "plump" your lips?
Parisia Z.
Is this like a sticky gloss?
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Does this product really work? Any pros and cons?
Emily N.
Does this plump your lips\ leave a tingling sensation?☺️