Lancôme Primordiale Skin Recharge Visible Smoothing Renewing Moisturiser SPF 15 ( Dry Skin ) - 50ml/1.7oz

BY LANCÔME

salena v.
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
I like this product but it's a little heavy for my skin type so I probably wouldn't purchase it again
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
This cream it's always in my daily routine! It met my expectations completely and it's formula is well done and effective! You need to apply it gently and you'll be fine! I would buy it again for sure!
Andreea M.
Andreea M.
Chitila
It is visible smoothing your skin and minimize your pores. Very nice packaging, on the pricey side. Super gentle on the skin and very effective
Brenda♡ M.
Brenda♡ M.
Amazing product, it's a little bit expensive but I think it's an amazing experience to use it so that makes the product amazing 😍