Lancôme Primordiale Skin Recharge First wrinkles Visible Rejuvenating Regenerating Renewal Treatment SPF15

BY LANCÔME

Silky cream texture and SPF 15 protection for an ultra-effective daily treatment against the first signs of aging.

The skin is smoother and vibrates with luminosity immediately. After 3 days, a skin with a new texture appears, brighter, more filled, in full health, as revitalized. A treatment that allows the skin to be recharged.
Transform it visibly.

Marissa s.
I live by Lancôme anti aging products. I have seen dramatic results with this product. My skin feels moisturized and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles. I think it is worth spending the extra money for these results.
aleeza u.
Texas
This product again was very expensive but it was decent I feel like you could find cheaper things at the drugstore and they will probably work just as well if you have the money I urge you to buy it but if not then go for the cheaper option at the drugstore
Vasudha D.
New York
I love how this feels on my skin. My mother introduced me to this face cream. Honestly, I don’t know if it’s doing anything for my wrinkles but it works great as a moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I absolutely love this product there is no better than this I will always keep this one stocked up if you haven't tried it you definitely should it is worth the high price.
Christina N.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this product as my every night before bed moisturizer. at first thought little pricey but then i decided to try it and now my stuck on . my face is noticeably smoothr after 5 minutes of applying and the product is absorbed well. i would recommend others who have dry flakey skin, lancome will do the trick also try the with the gentle foaming cleanser
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
I have always loved all Lancome products. I was a little disappointed that they would even bother putting an spf as low as 15, being in Colorado you shouldn't use any less than 30. If they took out the spf, it could double as a day and night cream. With that being said, the product does what it says it will do. Brightens the skin and smooths texture and wrinkles!
Jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
Lancôme is without a doubt one of the best skin care companies in the business. Not only do they have fantastic makeup removed and other face products their creams are stellar. There are so many to choose from and they all work wonders. I have slight wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and this cleared them up in no time.
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH
Very silky and blends with the skin nicely. My face didn't feel dewey or sticky, it felt light and fresh. I do not remember the price but you use very little with each use so it will last a while. I always expect quality from Lancome and it did meet my expectations.
Tiffany B.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this product!! It's so great!! It makes my skin feel so amazing!! It did what it's suppose to do. I buy this every time I run out because it's so gentle on my skin. This is perfect no improvements needed!
Gabriela A.
Paterson, NJ
Leaves your skin super smooth and let's makeup apply smoothly it's very gentle and I love the packaging it's gorgeous it's worth the price and it's good to mix with foundation and concealers I would definitely buy this again
Price?