Lancôme Primordiale Nuit Skin Recharge Visible Revitalising Renewing Night Moisturiser

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

In creating Primordiale Night Skin Recharging cream, have raised the level in the fight against premature skin ageing. Biotin a powerful and energetic vitamin, that able the skin to recharge with moisture, allowing it to assist in optimal healthy skin functions. Skin quality appears visibly improved.

Keely T.
Elkview
I use this cream every night before bed after washing my face. It is gentle but does its job. I have sensitive skin so I'm picky. My grandmother gave it to me as a gift. She said it's pricey but it's worth it. I will continue to use this product regularly.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
My mom always gives me the samples that she gets it when she buys her makeup and this is one of the samples I received once and I really really love it I would buy it but it's just so expensive
Brittany R.
This eye cream is amazing! My mom got a sample of it and gave it to me because she already had an eye cream that she loved. This eye cream
softens crows feet but also just generally softens the skin around and under the eye. A little goes a long way so a bottle of this stuff lasts a long time.
Ana B.
Holy cow! This has got to be the best eye cream out there. I saw results within two weeks of using it and could not be happier! My grandmother didn't want this anymore so she gave it to me and l'm glad she did!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
This moisturizer is so amazing — I use it every night before bed and it keeps my skin nice and moisturized when I wake up in the morning. I love that you only need to use a little bit because it’s so creamy, so it lasts you a while!
Trinity C.
New Braunfels, TX
Love this stuff. It definitely made a difference around my eyes!!! I wish I could afford to buy a large size of this because I used it every day in the sample size and it lasted a long time and made my eyes look so much better around them.
Cely B.
Use this with the serum. This is my go to skin care. Buy it at local department store. Never fails to meet expectations.
Olivia S.
Newmarket
Feels amazing and thin on the skin. Very refreshing and moisturizing, makes my skin very bright and rejuvenated when i wake up. Very gentile on the skin. I would recommend to all skin types, although it is pricey, it is worth it in my opinion.
💕Yasmine👸 J.
Chlef
It really moisturizes my skin because i have dry skin and its sensitive i do like it so much but it  s little bit expensive i bought it when i went to paris i do like the packaging i love the brand i didn't find it in my country where i live so if i find it i will but it for sure
ines t.
tinja bizerte
C'est un produit miraculeux pour les contours des yeux . j'ais utiliser plusieurs produits avant mais c'est le premier qui m'a donner une résultat assez remarcable