BY LANCÔME

Lancome Primordiale Cell Defense Skin Perfecting Serum, Travel Size, .34 Fl OzFight Oxidation, Fight Aging, Reveal Virtually Lineless, Radiantly Touchable Skin.

Maria B.
Morristown
Like this so much because it is very convenient to carry and travel with since I travel a lot it is hard for me to place each of myprodcuts in travel size boottlesmand I find this product comes in handy and very effective! Great brand too never regret
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This is a great product. It feels so nice and refreshing. It is an awesome item to being when traveling. It'll make your skin feel good when traveling and don't have to worry about your skin looking bad. Definitely worth the money.
Jenny Y.
Milwaukee
Love the product is great makes me skin healthy and smooth. It's beyond perfect. It's gentle on skin. Love the way it glide on my skin makes it not oily and it's too dry. I totally recommend this product.
Maureen H.
I loved wearing this under my makeup. It was very light and smooth. I bought it from Amazon and was not disappointed at all!
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
So I don’t mind this product at all, I just really never noticed a difference after the 2 months of using it so I stopped.
Rania A.
Lacome has the best products of skin care you can ever get. I have been using lancome since the begining of my teenagehood where skim care is needed. Vety gentle and soft and effective on the face. Yes I will highly recommend it to other people allot.
Julie K.
Saint-Petersburg
Absolutely stunning, I love my look afterwards, I look more fresh even in the morning lol. And smell and amazing
Carlota C.
san sebastian
Me encantan los resultados, se lo cogí prestado a mi madre y efectivamente ahora me pertenece jj