BeautyFaceFace MakeupLancôme
Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer

Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer

What it is: A makeup primer that imparts a dewy, illuminated glow to skin with 24 hour hydration. What it does: A makeup primer delivers an instant-dewy glow that brightens skin with two types of pearl pigments. Skin receives 24 hour hydration from rose essence and a blend of 14 skincare actives making skin look and feel luminous and plumped. How to use : Apply a small, pea-size amount to fingertips and distribute evenly. Gently blend all over face. Can be used over serums and daily moisturizer.

Is this primer good????????????? What is the effect about this ??
Would this work with my dry skin?
How much is this? Is it actually a good primer for dry skin people?
Start your review of Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer!
Grace Elena H.
Radford, VA
Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer uploaded by Grace Elena H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product before I apply any makeup on my face. To keep my face moisturized. I dont particularly love the smell of it but my face is always flawless when i use this first. I definitely recommend you all to try it.
Sami R.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hydrating primer! It layers great with smoothing products! It gives a super pretty glow to the skin! Without making you feel greasy or slick!
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
I have a love hate relationship with primers because many of them exaggerate texture & wrinkles which I DONT need at my age. This Lancôme primer truly hydrates & smoothes my face prior to makeup application! I really love this! Yes it’s pricey but sometimes you have to go with what truly works for you and for me, THIS WORKS! Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer
Namani B.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Amazing primer, feels very light, great hydration and helps makeup stay true to color, minimize the pores appearance
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer is a very moisturizing primer made for individuals with dry skin. I love all Lancome products and will purchase more.
Yarellis S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This primer is super hydrating and great for all skin types! It’s gel consistency makes it super lightweight but leaves your skin nourished and smooth. I love this for my dry skin!
Monique P.
I love a lot of Lancome products all of my skin care's lancome I've tried the prep and matte primer which is like a sister product to this one I did try this 1 for a couple days. I can't really say I loved it or I hated it. It was neither here nor there so I guess It would have to depend on your skin and the make up you use, your application etc. so I think it's something everyone has try for themselves
Jade G.
Gastonia, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This checks all the boxes! Moisturizing and priming in one and I love that. It’s silky and feels great. And depending on my foundation routine I can use more or less. Either way it’s my go to most dependable primer.
Danielle M.
Iowa City, IA
Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer uploaded by Danielle M.
I have very dry skin and I have been looking everywhere for a good hydrating primer and Lancome came through! This primer makes my makeup last through out a whole day of working from 10am-9pm! I’m buying this as my new go to primer! Lancome Prep & Hydrate Primer
Brandy B.
Homerville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancome makes some amazing primers! After trying the matte primer I was curious about a more radiant hydrating primer for the days I want to have a more glowy and Radiant look. Out WELL IT DIDNT DISAPPOINT!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...